• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was It Right To Postpone The NBA Game Between The Two Teams In Los Angeles?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's phony for the most part although the news media is known for sensationalizing the news. I think it's important to realize that this accident really was a horrific one and a really violent death for 8 people that hit home and reminded all of us how fragile life an be. There is a healing process that goes with discussing this, but there is also a time when one has to force himself or herself to stop talking about it, to stop being focused on it and move forward
Agreed. I feel worse for Kobe's kid. Imagine the life she had ahead of her.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few that disliked Kobe - but he was universally loved all over the world and I think you will find that many of them who disliked Kobe were horrified to see even someone they hated - die in such a violent way
By fans, definitely. But fellow players always were talking about what an asshole he was on the court.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By fans, definitely. But fellow players always were talking about what an asshole he was on the court.
So far I haven't heard that comment from even one player. Not a single one - Universally I have heard nothing but respect from his fellow competitors

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I haven't heard that comment from even one player. Not a single one - Universally I have heard nothing but respect from his fellow competitors
I heard it throughout his career. Ever heard of Shaquille O'Neil?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard it throughout his career. Ever heard of Shaquille O'Neil?
They made up and I heard him this week - He called Kobe his little brother, referred to Gianna as his niece and spoke fondly of her - He also apologized to Kobe years ago and admitted he was wrong - so yes I have hear of Shaquille O'neil and as I said - you cannot find one person in the NBA as of right now that has said anything negative about Kobe and you won't find anyone who played against him that will see anything against Kobe.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made up and I heard him this week - He called Kobe his little brother, referred to Gianna as his niece and spoke fondly of her - He also apologized to Kobe years ago and admitted he was wrong - so yes I have hear of Shaquille O'neil and as I said - you cannot find one person in the NBA as of right now that has said anything negative about Kobe and you won't find anyone who played against him that will see anything against Kobe.
Because he's dead. Shaq couldn't stand him when he played with or against him. C'mon.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's dead. Shaq couldn't stand him when he played with or against him. C'mon.
That's not true - they have been talking to each other routinely - It was just less than a week when he spoke to Shariff O'neil -and talked about them getting together - Shaq and Kobe might not be the best of friends - but they have been quite civil with each other and friends. All you have to do is search it - Perhaps you're basing your opinion on the fact that you hold grudges and never forget - that's understandable - But in this case you don't know what you're talking about - and even if you was right - Shaq is one person out of the entire NBA and he retired years ago - There is not one employee in the NBA who has said he hates Kobe - That's bullshit - you don't even have one let alone the vast majority you claim you have

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true - they have been talking to each other routinely - It was just less than a week when he spoke to Shariff O'neil -and talked about them getting together - Shaq and Kobe might not be the best of friends - but they have been quite civil with each other and friends. All you have to do is search it - Perhaps you're basing your opinion on the fact that you hold grudges and never forget - that's understandable - But in this case you don't know what you're talking about - and even if you was right - Shaq is one person out of the entire NBA and he retired years ago - There is not one employee in the NBA who has said he hates Kobe - That's bullshit - you don't even have one let alone the vast majority you claim you have
Not when they played, but you knew that. Either you lack reading comprehension skills or you are purposely avoiding the topic. Go on though, only you know why.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when they played, but you knew that. Either you lack reading comprehension skills or you are purposely avoiding the topic. Go on though, only you know why.
That was 18 years ago , things changed .

And look whose talking about lacking reading comprehension, youre trying to say Kobe was universally hated because of feud that happen 18 years ago and ended two years later

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was not universally hated, its that simple. Youre full of shit, . Lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are players that couldn't deal with his intensity. He's definitely overbearing on the court.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shaq was lazy, fat and wanted to rehab on company time. He's also a jokester that didn't take things as seriously as Kobe does. They're a bad fit together from a basketball personality perspective, almost opposite ends of the spectrum.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was 18 years ago , things changed .

And look whose talking about lacking reading comprehension, youre trying to say Kobe was universally hated because of feud that happen 18 years ago and ended two years later
By players who played against him. He was not liked at all. But I can tell by the way you write that you are not stupid so I must assume you are purposely trying to be obtuse; can't figure out why but I assume you have a reason.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are players that couldn't deal with his intensity. He's definitely overbearing on the court.
Exactly. But its what made Bryant so great.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was lazy, fat and wanted to rehab on company time. He's also a jokester that didn't take things as seriously as Kobe does. They're a bad fit together from a basketball personality perspective, almost opposite ends of the spectrum.
I agree. Kobe wasn't having it. This stuff is well known and True Lakers knows it but for some reason he doesn't want to say it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By players who played against him. He was not liked at all. But I can tell by the way you write that you are not stupid so I must assume you are purposely trying to be obtuse; can't figure out why but I assume you have a reason.
Not from what i have heard, youre a liar and youre making it up, but here is your chance to prove me wrong with proof from a legitimate link, and please none of those bullshit rags like the dailyn crapper that you Republicans always get suckered with fake news

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Kobe wasn't having it. This stuff is well known and True Lakers knows it but for some reason he doesn't want to say it.
Im just pointing out that the feud youre talking about was put to sleep over a decade ago, they have been on good speaking terms and so has all of the players been on good terms with Kobe, but you continue to say ignorant things like Kobe was universally hated. Dont take it personal just because im pointing out the truth of your ignorant lies

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesnt mean Kobe was universally hated like Montalban keeps ignorantly saying though

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not from what i have heard, youre a liar and youre making it up, but here is your chance to prove me wrong with proof from a legitimate link, and please none of those bullshit rags like the dailyn crapper that you Republicans always get suckered with fake news
Oh, you're a liberal. That explains it. Liberalism is a recognized form of mental illness. You have my sympathy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just pointing out that the feud youre talking about was put to sleep over a decade ago, they have been on good speaking terms and so has all of the players been on good terms with Kobe, but you continue to say ignorant things like Kobe was universally hated. Dont take it personal just because im pointing out the truth of your ignorant lies
Baloney, but you know that. Somebody is angry. You mad bro?