• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors propsed stadium renderings

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those are awesome shots. I think the very best part of the whole redevelopment is that they are going to preserve Red's Java House. Red's RULES!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are awesome shots. I think the very best part of the whole redevelopment is that they are going to preserve Red's Java House. Red's RULES!

THIS! LOL, Heck yeah Cam, that place is as iconic to the embarcadero as Italian restaurants are to North Beach. Glad to know that Red Java is known out there.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the best arena in the league. Anyone know the status on approval?

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get the giant window, it's bizarre. What about day games? Or concerts that start before it gets dark? Controlled lighting is important. I guess you could roll a giant duvateen curtain over it, but that just seems tacky, and a waste of space.

shaffdogg76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing they would probably use smart glass that can change it's opacity, at least that is what I would do. The guys that design these buildings are much smarter than I am so they might have an better solution.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure all of you have seen these. It's looks pretty cool and the only other stadium I can think of that has a similar feel (due to its proximity to water) is the Miami Heat arena. The Rose Garden is somewhat close to a pier as well, but Miami is probably the closest look a like to the Warriors new stadium.

Warriors San Francisco Venue Development Project | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I don't like the fact that they've reduced the height of the arena. That probably means more seats will have to be lower and further away from the court.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure all of you have seen these. It's looks pretty cool and the only other stadium I can think of that has a similar feel (due to its proximity to water) is the Miami Heat arena. The Rose Garden is somewhat close to a pier as well, but Miami is probably the closest look a like to the Warriors new stadium.

Warriors San Francisco Venue Development Project | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Awesome pictures. Let's hope global warming and the sea-level rising doesn't flood the Embarcadero waterfront area anytime soon. Would be a shame. :laugh3:

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kings stadium is something that looks kind of cool on paper (points for trying something different anyway), might look cool if they build it, but will probably be a real eyesore a few years down the road. I don't think it would age gracefully. The close ups of the grating and cement slabs already have a post-apocalyptic sci-if movie prison look to them.

Last edited by a moderator: