• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors-Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You are the one that cut off the end of my statement. You left off the most critical part of it because it doesn't fit your agenda. You are a race hysteria fool

Exactly which comment of yours did I alter, which number? Time to back your bullshit up. Here are your comment I've responded to.

Isn't every sports show on ESPN required by contract to bring James' name up a minimum of five times an episode? "Steph Curry had a triple double today and in other NBA news Lebron James had an omelet for breakfast this morning" Something like that..

^^^^

Didn't change that one. Check my response to you.

Odd that you found something racial in my statement about James. But maybe you are one of those guys that finds some racial nonsense in everything.

^^^^

It wasn't this one.

Nope. You are the one that cut off the end of my statement. You left off the most critical part of it because it doesn't fit your agenda. You are a race hysteria fool

^^^^

And it wasn't this one either.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to imagine him as a third wheel but it may come in handy when Davis goes down with his annual slew of injuries. They'll be glad they have Westbrook at that time. The NBA is funny, its the one league where egos often come before winning.

Yeah, much of Westbrooks value will be seen if/when Lebron or AD are out due to load management or injury. If they had him going down the stretch last year, they likely don't end up in the play-in game and have HCA in a series or 2.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the way the Warriors make the extra pass and distribute the ball is really fun. Its hard to get all the guys to buy into that but when they do, its a beautiful game.

That was the difference in the game last night. The Warriors ball movement was much better than the Lakers. Especially in the 4th quarter.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the difference in the game last night. The Warriors ball movement was much better than the Lakers. Especially in the 4th quarter.
That was always the Steve Kerr formula. When they have the horses and play that way, they are hard to beat for anyone

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly which comment of yours did I alter, which number? Time to back your bullshit up. Here are your comment I've responded to.

^^^^

Didn't change that one. Check my response to you.

^^^^

It wasn't this one.

^^^^

And it wasn't this one either.
Obviously post #37 You can't really be that stupid, can you? You completely ignored "its about behavior, not about skin color" which clearly proves no racial bias on my part. How you got "perhaps they deserve it" to be a racial statement is laughable. If someone deserves criticism they don't get a free pass because of their skin color. Again showing no racial bias. I don't coddle a black fool just because he is black. That would be racist.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, much of Westbrooks value will be seen if/when Lebron or AD are out due to load management or injury. If they had him going down the stretch last year, they likely don't end up in the play-in game and have HCA in a series or 2.
Its always good to have a big three for that very reason as long as they don't put ego above winning. When all are healthy perhaps have Rondo run the first team and let Westbrook run with the 2s, tat way he can be himself.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a bunch of unselfish players who are buying in to Kerr's brand of team basketball. Even their top players like Curry, Green and Thompson are unselfish players

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was always the Steve Kerr formula. When they have the horses and play that way, they are hard to beat for anyone
If Durant wasn't so thin-skinned they'd still be beating everyone.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Durant wasn't so thin-skinned they'd still be beating everyone.
Yep. That 2017 team was one of the top 5 teams in history, but he couldn't handle not being the guy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That 2017 team was one of the top 5 teams in history, but he couldn't handle not being the guy.
I think you could say he was the guy with Curry being 1-B but when Green went off on him, he became a big baby and pouted the rest of the season. Love watching Curry play but I think the slight difference between him and Durant is that the only one who can stop Durant is Durant. His shot is un-blockable.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously post #37 You can't really be that stupid, can you? You completely ignored "its about behavior, not about skin color" which clearly proves no racial bias on my part. How you got "perhaps they deserve it" to be a racial statement is laughable. If someone deserves criticism they don't get a free pass because of their skin color. Again showing no racial bias. I don't coddle a

You fucking idiot. I didn't alter your comment like you're accusing. Or did you already forget you said that? I asked you to find a single response of mine where I altered your comment. Didn't do that. And I didn't ignore anything, I saw what you said. But I think you were full of shit what you that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu @Montalban

Fuck or fight...but quit jamming up the thread with bullshit.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. :thumb:

Hey that fella outright accused me of something I didn't do. Can't let someone do that to me. But I'll gladly ends this immediately. I've said what I needed to say. Called him out for being a liar.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could say he was the guy with Curry being 1-B but when Green went off on him, he became a big baby and pouted the rest of the season. Love watching Curry play but I think the slight difference between him and Durant is that the only one who can stop Durant is Durant. His shot is un-blockable.
Wrong again, Monty. Curry was always the guy, #1 all the way. He was there from the beginning, and was the prototype of the friendly neighborhood superstar.

Durant was never going to be in Warriors fans hearts like that, even if he was arguably the slightly better player. Some guys can handle it to keep winning, why anyone wouldn't want to keep that train running is beyond me. But he's emo as hell and wanted to start his own winner and so he left.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, Monty. Curry was always the guy, #1 all the way.
He was there from the beginning, and was the prototype of the friendly neighborhood superstar.

Durant was never going to be in Warriors fans hearts like that, even if he was arguably the slightly better player. Some guys can handle it to keep winning, why anyone wouldn't want to keep that train running is beyond me. But he's emo as hell and wanted to start his own winner and so he left.
Agreed, but would you start a team with Curry or Durant? I love Curry's game but he can be stopped. Durant is completely unique because of the things he can do at his size. I'm not arguing who is the fan favorite, just who is the best player. That is why I went with Durant as 1-A and Curry as 1-B. Durant's biggest enemy is himself with that fragile psyche..

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey that fella outright accused me of something I didn't do. Can't let someone do that to me. But I'll gladly ends this immediately. I've said what I needed to say. Called him out for being a liar.
LOL! Amazing.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but would you start a team with Curry or Durant? I love Curry's game but he can be stopped. Durant is completely unique because of the things he can do at his size. I'm not arguing who is the fan favorite, just who is the best player. That is why I went with Durant as 1-A and Curry as 1-B. Durant's biggest enemy is himself with that fragile psyche..
Now you're changing the subject. Durant was never gonna be the guy with the Dubs, so he left. That's what we were discussing.

Durant is today the slightly better player, they are pretty comparable as offensive weapons, but he is much better defensively.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're changing the subject. Durant was never gonna be the guy with the Dubs, so he left. That's what we were discussing.

Durant is today the slightly better player, they are pretty comparable as offensive weapons, but he is much better defensively.
I think my point was made clearly. I'm not changing a thing. My quote was "I think you could say he was the guy", meaning he was the "guy" because he was the best player on the team. I stand by that statement..

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my point was made clearly. I'm not changing a thing. My quote was "I think you could say he was the guy", meaning he was the "guy" because he was the best player on the team. I stand by that statement..
Yes, sounds like something you'd do.