• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors - Bobcats

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting out-played by an inferior team is one thing. Getting out-worked and out-hustled is quite another.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Bill Murray said in Stripes, "And then...depression set in."

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting out-played by an inferior team is one thing. Getting out-worked and out-hustled is quite another.

When I first read your post, I read it as "Getting out-played by an inferior team is our thing." Which, sadly, is kind of true. :L

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least O'Neal looked ok. Barnes seems to at least be attacking the hoop. I don't understand how the Warriors can play a game where Iguodala has 0 free throw attempts. Especially with the team struggling shooting the way they did last night.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first read your post, I read it as "Getting out-played by an inferior team is our thing." Which, sadly, is kind of true. :L

I think our thing is getting beat by inferior teams and its because we get out-worked and out-hustled

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Bill Murray said in Stripes, "And then...depression set in."

One positive is that O'Neall came back and threw in 9 points and 8 rebounds in 17 minutes. So there are now 3 guys on the entire team who are doing their jobs, Curry and Bogut being the others.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Klay in his prolonged slump, Iggy needs to do something. He needs to step up and be that 3rd (or in last night's case 2nd) scorer on the team. It's well within his capabilities to score 20+ on any given night. He's done that throughout his career.

The time for fitting in should be coming to a close now. It's time for him to start asserting himself and stepping into a primary role when needed.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iguodala was scoring before he tore that hamstring. I think he's still hurt IMO. Every time he has a shot. He just throws it back out so frustrating.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One positive is that O'Neall came back and threw in 9 points and 8 rebounds in 17 minutes. So there are now 3 guys on the entire team who are doing their jobs, Curry and Bogut being the others.

I liked the way o neal played. Looked good for the first time back

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team seriously at this time. Doesn't have the offense to compete in the playoffs

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team seriously at this time. Doesn't have the offense to compete in the playoffs

They are what they are, a lower seed playoff team in a stacked conference. Depending on the matchup they can win a playoff series, but I doubt 2 and no way 3.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are what they are, a lower seed playoff team in a stacked conference. Depending on the matchup they can win a playoff series, but I doubt 2 and no way 3.

I'm afraid you're right. They are what they are this deep into the season. I keep waiting for this team to turn over a new leaf and show some consistency and focus, but clearly it isn't going to happen. They play in the one of the loudest arenas in the NBA, but they don't seem to be energized at all on their home court. For a top tier team their home record is average at best. These losses to lesser teams can no longer be considered an anomaly. Subtract the winning streak and this is a .500 team.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess we will see what happens I'm not giving up hope yet

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid you're right. They are what they are this deep into the season. I keep waiting for this team to turn over a new leaf and show some consistency and focus, but clearly it isn't going to happen. They play in the one of the loudest arenas in the NBA, but they don't seem to be energized at all on their home court. For a top tier team their home record is average at best. These losses to lesser teams can no longer be considered an anomaly. Subtract the winning streak and this is a .500 team.

You had me until the end. You can't bemoan the inconsistency and delete the good stretches. That just makes them consistently bad. We know that isn't true. The ceiling all along has been a 3-seed. That was if health remained almost perfect and the new additions were able to step in seamlessly. Unfortunately, they are still working a lot of that out (rotation experiments be damned), so they look more like the expected floor, a 6-seed with a better than average shot at upsetting somebody. I hoped for more, but it seems the front office has a plan that can build on this.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me until the end. You can't bemoan the inconsistency and delete the good stretches. That just makes them consistently bad. We know that isn't true. The ceiling all along has been a 3-seed. That was if health remained almost perfect and the new additions were able to step in seamlessly. Unfortunately, they are still working a lot of that out (rotation experiments be damned), so they look more like the expected floor, a 6-seed with a better than average shot at upsetting somebody. I hoped for more, but it seems the front office has a plan that can build on this.

To be honest I expected 4-5 seed. Not the same 6th seed

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this year's West, I think the same seed could be considered a marked improvement.

Maybe so, but let's not kid ourselves, failing to make the playoffs would be an epic fail for this team, "tough West" or no. We have long passed by that time when "a good time out" was good enough. Lacob gets credit for that, but he's also the one who has set the expectations high.

The fact is, they are dropping games to complete crap teams, even at home. I expect them to pulverize the Bulls tonight because they are still stinging and embarrassed from the Bobcats loss, but how long before complacency sets in once again? They seem incapable of maintaining focus. Only 1 game out of the lottery right now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still only 3.5 games out of the 4th seed

And about the same number of games from missing the playoffs all together. This is a dangerous time completely blowing this gift the scheule makers gave them.