• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warrior Nun

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched this yesterday.

Meh.

The universe it created didn’t do a whole lot for me. It seemed to me like it’s primary purpose was to piss off religious Catholics (the Church is portrayed as the bad guys for the bulk of the show). I don’t necessarily have a problem with that, but it is just eye-rolling when blatant marketing ploys are used, imho.

The lead, Alba Baptista was easy on the eyes. I searched for images of her online, and a quick search found a bunch of very in-exciting picks of her out there. Nothing overly flattering (not ugly, just not flattering either). Not sure if this is because she is an unknown at this time or because she just isn’t naturally that attractive. Time will tell, I guess.

Anyway, don’t go out of your way for this one. If you got 6 hours to kill, it isn’t horrible, but if it is a nice day, go outside instead.

5.5/10

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lead, Alba Baptista was easy on the eyes. I searched for images of her online, and a quick search found a bunch of very in-exciting picks of her out there. Nothing overly flattering (not ugly, just not flattering either). Not sure if this is because she is an unknown at this time or because she just isn’t naturally that attractive.
She reminds me of Ellen Page.

I watched the series. Not that great, but was entertaining.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took nearly the whole season to develop the characters which sucked. The last two episodes showed some promise. If there is another season could be a keeper.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even make it through 1 episode of this. Everything about its progression is just... terrible.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's entertaining but forgettable. I enjoyed it and will watch the 2nd season but it isn't a release day binge.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching S2 now.

so this dude in the underground, fighting an Angel, just stumbles upon a couple magic nuns working in a bar, and he almost immediately tells them all about his secret organization?

I am sure there is more to story that hasn’t been revealed yet (I am watching ep2 now), but so far the premise is super stupid.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching S2 now.

so this dude in the underground, fighting an Angel, just stumbles upon a couple magic nuns working in a bar, and he almost immediately tells them all about his secret organization?

I am sure there is more to story that hasn’t been revealed yet (I am watching ep2 now), but so far the premise is super stupid.

there is more to it... but the premise is still very stupid... but thats fine for a show like this...