• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waivers Plan this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I was going to have week 1 of Waivers be the Wed before the first games of our season (Sept 26th game) but with the opt outs I want to give people a chance before then to make moves they think may better their team. We will still get 100 points (Less weeks, but also have to factor in wacky things this year, so choose to use it however you want)...

The first waiver claim will be the week of the first scheduled games (Sept 5th games)

So the first waiver Claim deadline will be 1:00 PM CT on Sept 2nd. After that our 2nd waiver claim I am scheduling for the week before our first actual fantasy games so.

Week 1 Waivers- Sept 2
Week 2 Waivers- Sept 23rd
Then waivers every Wed as usual during the season.

So essentially we are having two waiver weeks before our fantasy league takes place in an odd year. That gives us the first week for an opt out changes that we feel is necessary to bid on, and the second week gives us our usual week before our season starts and in this case this year gives everyone a look at players who play those previous 3 weeks before our season starts.

If it doesn't make sense please ask. I will also try and send a reminder out to all league members this year the first two weeks of waivers as a reminder.

Remember waiver bids are sent to soulwaivers12atgmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.