• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wagner

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can’t afford to lose Wagner down the stretch, he’s way too effin important right now... I’m hearing Wright and Wagner might miss the Rams game ... That’s a serious blow if it ends up happening... Wagner changes everything upfront for us vs the run especially, he sniffs out plays like no other backer in the league ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Wagner been playing with a sore hammy, the fact that he had to leave the game doesn’t sound good.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Wagner been playing with a sore hammy, the fact that he had to leave the game doesn’t sound good.

With the injuries to Kam and Sherm, I’ve been saying all along if our front 7 can stay healthy we can actually overcome those injuries on defense and still be good enough, but losing Wagner would be too much to overcome, our offense would have to go juggernaut for us to have success... especially when you consider the Rams and Dallas with there running games...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming into the season I felt that the only way we don’t win 10 and get to the playoffs was injuries, and man ar the 8njuries starting to pile up. Can’t afford to lose any more defensive players, and Wagner least of all.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hurts and affects our chances to win.
A lot.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last update I read, which came yesterday so there might have been one or more updates since, was that Wagner was day-to-day and would probably be a game-time decision on Sunday. Wright, of course, is dealing with a concussion which is an injury that carries a lot more uncertainty with it than probably any other kind of injury a player can get, mainly because it's not in the team's or Wright's hands whether he'll be able to play on Sunday. He has to get through concussion protocol and you never know how well or how quickly a player is going to get through that and the people putting him through those tests are obligated to make sure that he is absolutely, 100% ready to go back out on the field and they won't be influenced by the team to speed things up.

In short, I'd bet on Wagner being cleared to play before Wright is at this point. Ideally, I'd like to see both of them on the field on Sunday, but we have to accept that there's at least a decent chance that that's not gonna happen as of right now. That's why it was such a relief when none of our guys involved in what happened at the end of the game the other day were suspended. We might be able to get away with winning without Wagner and/or Wright. I don't know if we could say the same if we had lost Bennett, Richardson and/or Jefferson too.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last update I read, which came yesterday so there might have been one or more updates since, was that Wagner was day-to-day and would probably be a game-time decision on Sunday. Wright, of course, is dealing with a concussion which is an injury that carries a lot more uncertainty with it than probably any other kind of injury a player can get, mainly because it's not in the team's or Wright's hands whether he'll be able to play on Sunday. He has to get through concussion protocol and you never know how well or how quickly a player is going to get through that and the people putting him through those tests are obligated to make sure that he is absolutely, 100% ready to go back out on the field and they won't be influenced by the team to speed things up.

In short, I'd bet on Wagner being cleared to play before Wright is at this point. Ideally, I'd like to see both of them on the field on Sunday, but we have to accept that there's at least a decent chance that that's not gonna happen as of right now. That's why it was such a relief when none of our guys involved in what happened at the end of the game the other day were suspended. We might be able to get away with winning without Wagner and/or Wright. I don't know if we could say the same if we had lost Bennett, Richardson and/or Jefferson too.

Man we need Wagner and Wright down the stretch, Wagner especially... He's been LIGHTS OUT vs the run .. If he needs time to heal so be it though, we just have to find a way... But it's gonna make life easier for the Rams on offense for sure if Wagner misses the game... Russ and company are gonna need to step up in a big way...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Wagner is questionable to play and Wright is doubtful to play as of right now. That's kinda what I thought would happen a few days ago. I don't know how close to game time that game time decisions on injured players actually occur, but if I had to guess, I'd say that if he's not feeling good to go by tomorrow he isn't gonna play on Sunday. I don't expect Wright to even be a game time decision. I don't think he's playing. I could be wrong and I'd like to be wrong, but concussions are nothing to mess with.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news being listed as "questionable" from "doubtful"... That is a good sign that he will play... I hope Wright is cleared because those two have great chemistry together... But if Wright doesn't play, we know it's Bevell's fault...