• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W4: Whiner alert. Please report to Levis Stadium... 4:05/1:05 FOX

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah now I am a Adams hater lmao. Fieldgoals has a nice piece on it, Adams at fault. Hugh Millen says it was Adams and broke it down, then you got MJD stating on national TV it was Adams. You then got a handful of other articles all blaming Adams so it's like you said everyone has a different PoV and the ONLY one that is right and knows it's right is Pete Carroll and the players. Just because i point out something doesn't instantly make me a hater my god haha.

Is Adams over paid? yes in my opinion he is way over paid, the funny thing about that is i told you guys it was going to take 17.5 million to sign him and most of you said no way in hell. Did the Hawks give up to much capital for Adams? for this defense yes way to much. Adams is a unique athlete and I liked the pick up, I didn't like how much we gave up or paid. Our biggest weakness is in pass defense, Adams is only average in that area and a safety getting sacks ( who isn't getting sacks ) playing at the LoS doesn't help our pass defense.
I won't bother discussing the subject anymore. Ample proof has been provided. No more sense in going over it.

You refer to the Seattle Seahawks starting SS as "Miss Communication". So you certainly give the appearance of being an Adams hater on some level. I don't know how else that is supposed to be interpeted.

As far as overpaid, Adams' cap hit is $5 million this year, and $9.1 next year. On year 3 the hit is $18.1. So for the next 3 years he averages $10.7 million a year.

Years 4 & 5 are at $23.6 and $24.6 but he will never see those years because of the opt out clause. After year 3 it will be rework, trade, or cut.