• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W3: Hopefully a chance for Redemption at the Vikings 4:30/1:30 FOX

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna change my mind on Mcvay....
Rams forum has had Rams fans ready to move on from him at various points and they have been up in arms over the GM giving Gurley and Goff huge second contracts only to have that blow up in their face. Rams are on borrowed time.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a competent DB coach that can "coach these guys up". They have a defensive passing game coordinator, Andre Curtis ... FIRE HIM! They Have Deshawn Shead as the DB coach ... FIRE HIM!

when you go through the Hawks list of coaches you can just see a bunch of never have been's and never will be coaches. WTF is Deshawn Shead doing coaching our DB's?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes,quite the career. I see Panthers traded for a cornerback today,guess we good there.

Didn't say we were good at CB - said that there weren't exactly a plethora of "quality" CBs on the board when Griffin and Dickson were drafted. Sorry, you hate the picks, but the results have shown that Seattle didn't choose poorly.

Now, as for henderson, good for Carolina. Maybe Henderson could rebound and become really good. I haven't seen him play personally, so I just have PFF to go by, and his performance since entering the NFL has been Tre Flowers area ratings.

right now, I'm not sure that Seattle will be looking to send more draft capital to get another CB. Maybe it's time to see what Reid and Jones have in the tank at CB and let Flowers sit for the rest of his time here.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry guys, Russ plans to just stay the course....
It's not Russ' course that worries me. Unless the defense gets a fine tuning, be it #UninstallNorton or something else, we could be looking to go well under .500 this year.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say we were good at CB - said that there weren't exactly a plethora of "quality" CBs on the board when Griffin and Dickson were drafted. Sorry, you hate the picks, but the results have shown that Seattle didn't choose poorly.

Now, as for henderson, good for Carolina. Maybe Henderson could rebound and become really good. I haven't seen him play personally, so I just have PFF to go by, and his performance since entering the NFL has been Tre Flowers area ratings.

right now, I'm not sure that Seattle will be looking to send more draft capital to get another CB. Maybe it's time to see what Reid and Jones have in the tank at CB and let Flowers sit for the rest of his time here.

Don't Forget about Tre Brown

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll State my point again........

We need to see improvement on both sides..............

This is a Minnisota team THAT WE COULD HAVE BEAT IN A SHOOTOUT. But we put up 17. Why?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll State my point again........

We need to see improvement on both sides..............

This is a Minnisota team THAT WE COULD HAVE BEAT IN A SHOOTOUT. But we put up 17. Why?

I agree. For whatever reason, we're seeing the exact same offense as years past. Absolutely no reason to have brought Waldron on if all we were gonna do was the same old same old. Whether that's Russell's fault, Waldron's or Pete's, IDC. 3 yards per play in the 3rd quarter is pathetic. Indianapolis not going into desperation mode too early, and we could easily be 0-3. We've been so lopsided in our scoring - 62-13 by half.

So far, we've been bad on defense and inconsistent on offense.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams forum has had Rams fans ready to move on from him at various points and they have been up in arms over the GM giving Gurley and Goff huge second contracts only to have that blow up in their face. Rams are on borrowed time.
Im not to worried about a Rams message board....im more impressed with what i see on on Sundays. Picking up Stafford was genius...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not to worried about a Rams message board....im more impressed with what i see on on Sundays. Picking up Stafford was genius...
How you feel about giving Gurley and Goff a second contract at a mega price tag? Genius?

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you feel about giving Gurley and Goff a second contract at a mega price tag? Genius?
Happens all the time in NFL. Landon Collins,Wentz,Cj Mosely Did you like the Adams contract? Do you know how long that one is going to hurt?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happens all the time in NFL. Landon Collins,Wentz,Cj Mosely Did you like the Adams contract? Do you know how long that one is going to hurt?
Just pointing out they aren’t geniuses. They gave a first for Cook, signed him to a contract with a huge signing bonus then a year later traded him for. 2nd and ate the signing bonus. Brilliant!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooks has had flashes too, but he's had his fair share of head slappers too (but experience should help fix some of those).
Brooks has been horrible. Really bad. He can't break up a screen and can't cover a TE. He's out of position and looks lost way too much.

Sure, he could improve, but right now he's just bad.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen where this team is at before and they managed to overcome horrible defensive starts to a season in the past. I don't expect them to be THIS bad all year, but I also don't expect them to improve enough to contend.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems this team finally transitioned into being a good bad team instead of being a bad good team.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not in panic mode yet. The worst losses are the divisional games so we will see the outcomes of the next 2 games. Last year we started off just like this and the defense started picking things up and it was ironically the offense that lost us the playoff game. I really wish Richard Sherman wasn't such as jackass on the way out and didnt burn bridges because I am sure they would have brought him back to to try to make the roster probably same goes for Earl Thomas. (What a sad ending to their NFL careers)

I still say there is huge blame on the offense it is almost impossible to go an entire second half and not put up a single point. The Vikings have a pro bowl QB and two pro bowl caliber WRs so this is a game of who can out shoot the other offense. The Vikings defense isnt that good to where they should have held the hawks offense to 17 points.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought I’d say this going into week 4 but at least we have the Seattle Mariners

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually starting to feel bad for Norton the more i look at that secondary. Whats he supposed to do? We drafting punters and one handed linebackers instead of quality cornerbacks. Definitely not 100 % his fault.

Not entirely his fault, but some of his schemes are flat out mind boggling bad … He’s not the guy we want as a defensive coach, he’s a good LB coach but just isn’t a good strategy guy ..