• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W1: Seattle vs Indianapolis 1:05 E/10:05 P FOX/CTV

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stings to think that the Hawks could have a backfield of Carson/Chubb Had the Hawks gone with the Guy most were wanting at RB. Stings a lot because the Hawks just had to go with Best rated RB by the masses and they would have nailed it out of the park. Don't know if Carson gets resigned if Chubb's was here though.

Yah if I recall though I think a lot of teams got scared about Chubb's injury history which is why he fell. Penny ended his final season with 2,200 yards....

Yah it does suck to think that we could've had the best of both worlds... And yah there's no way Carson would be signed to an extension if Chubb was here. Only thing about Carson is the way he runs and hits he takes... while it's awesome to watch and he's a HELL OF A TALENT, it does result in quite a few injuries he has to contend with. Hopefully we can get a full season out of him since he was just resigned. Granted it was only a 2 year contract, but man I'd love to see him get 34 games in (outside of playoffs) over the next couple years.