• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs SJ

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolute bullshit on goalie interference call.
Other teams do exactly that in front of Quick all the time with no goal disallowed.

Also, let's see what the league does NOT do to Saint Karlsson re: Wagner concussion hit.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams do exactly that in front of Quick all the time with no goal disallowed.

Also, let's see what the league does NOT do to Saint Karlsson re: Wagner concussion hit.
But they slightly touched calves.
Kings will be lucky if he isn’t suspended a game

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings haven’t lost a game in a week
And if they win the next one it will be the longest winning streak of the season.

Yes they won two games so far, but it sounds better my way

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree on the goalie interference, that was complete BS. I'm not sure what it is, but it sure seems like LA has a lot of these calls go against them that seem no difrerent than what every other team in the league does.

Even against Vegas on Sunday, on Carter's goal Gallant was asking for a GI review to which the referees said no - if Gallant is asking on what was clearly a non GI play resulting in a goal, something tells me coaches know they may have a chance to have a goal reversed against LA since it happens so often. I was surprised they shut him down.

Happy to see Mullet Boy get 2 games. I don't think it was intentional but it was definitely illegal. What I'm peeved about still is how Bellemare clocked Clifford and not a damn soul addressed that even in the last game.

This team has lost its collective balls with the departure of the veterans and guys like Kopitar, Brown, etc are not the type to play a retaliatory game which I completely disagree with.