• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Voracek

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the headbutt Kaleta did to Voracek last night? I fucking hate Kaleta as much as I hate Avery. The fucking douchebag will probably be suspended very soon.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty shocked that neither Shelley nor Rinaldo traded punches with that guy last night. He was taking far too many liberties with our star players, Giroux especially.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea and I can't believe what the refs let go last night, the headbutt & the broading/tripping/hit from behind on JVR. Kaleya is a total piece of shot though.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate kaleta as well.. i'll be honest though i didn't see the headbutt

and giroux kinda asked for it off the opening faceoff.. he hacked roy like roy made love to his mother last night and didnt call her.. not sure that was called for haha

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate kaleta as well.. i'll be honest though i didn't see the headbutt

and giroux kinda asked for it off the opening faceoff.. he hacked roy like roy made love to his mother last night and didnt call her.. not sure that was called for haha

This is true giroux was feisty last night but shelly's ONLY worth to this team at all is policing the guys that take runs at our best players. if he cant even do that what is he doing on this team. at least rinaldo add some speed and some hits to the team when he's not fighting what does Shelly do?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true giroux was feisty last night but shelly's ONLY worth to this team at all is policing the guys that take runs at our best players. if he cant even do that what is he doing on this team. at least rinaldo add some speed and some hits to the team when he's not fighting what does Shelly do?

Harry Z > Shelley. That is all.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucks up money on cap space. Don't get me wrong, I don't harbor intense world-devouring hatred for Shelley like you guys do, but why we are paying the guy more than 700k I will never know. He's perfectly fine as a gritty checking fourth liner, and last night he and his line had a terrific shift in the 2nd to get things settled down. That said, there's two hundred guys in the league who are capable of doing that and throwing in a little scoring threat too, and most of them would take less than the 1.1 million Shelley's cap hit is. It's just annoying, because that's 400k we could use to not have to play the AHL shuffle, or save to help make a move at the deadline, or just pay Giroux somewhat closer to what he's worth.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks up money on cap space. Don't get me wrong, I don't harbor intense world-devouring hatred for Shelley like you guys do, but why we are paying the guy more than 700k I will never know. He's perfectly fine as a gritty checking fourth liner, and last night he and his line had a terrific shift in the 2nd to get things settled down. That said, there's two hundred guys in the league who are capable of doing that and throwing in a little scoring threat too, and most of them would take less than the 1.1 million Shelley's cap hit is. It's just annoying, because that's 400k we could use to not have to play the AHL shuffle, or save to help make a move at the deadline, or just pay Giroux somewhat closer to what he's worth.

+100

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaleta just got a 4 game suspension for the hit on Voracek. Way to go Shanny. Kick that fucking punk out of hockey. Kaleta is a fucking scum.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cilita is a fucking punk alright I hate him more than avery and cooke right now...that's saying something. Plus I really hate the fact that no one punches the guy out prob cuz he hides behind the refs like a suckling little fucking ass baby...can't stand punks like that! Glad he got his due but one of our so called tough guys better grab him by the throat or I'll buy a plane ticket and jump the glass my self next time they play. Rant over...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaleta just got a 4 game suspension for the hit on Voracek. Way to go Shanny. Kick that fucking punk out of hockey. Kaleta is a fucking scum.

...and that is that.

Can't wait for the next game. 20 bucks says Zac tunes that little prick up.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and that is that.

Can't wait for the next game. 20 bucks says Zac tunes that little prick up.

As much as I hate Shitty. I really hope he plays Dec. 7th at Buffalo. Not only is Kaleta a D bag, but McCormick is another shitbag.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that weber fuck is also allowed to cross check guys in the back all day long and not get penalized...pissed me off as they'll send a Flyer to the box for just a love tap.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta sabre hate in here. I like it.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm surrounded by them. I loved bringing in the local sports page to work Thursday morning titled "Sabres FreeFall." Not much love at work these last couple days.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget Gaustad

I actually like Paul Gaustad. He is not a dirty player. I love how he does stick up for a teammate and won't back down to anybody. I would love him playing in Philly someday.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went on a 10 minute rant after the buffalo game. They are one of the shitiest, dirtiest teams in the league and they have a giant douchebag for a coach. I can't remember the last time I saw so many cross checks, late hits or intentional trips oh and who the fuck headbutts someone? It was an utter embarrassment to the game of hockey, the only thing that made it worse was how many of these instances was the fact that they were so blatant and went uncalled. You would assume the bright orange shirts would work both ways and not just when a Flyer commits a penalty.

I'm pretty sure buffalo has finally equaled shitsburg at the top of my most hated list.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part about the Kaleta suspension is that until he saw the replay, Voracek didn't even realize what happened. Gotta love a (justified) long suspension for something that didn't even phase our man, as opposed to having him out for years the way half the league has been.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on a 10 minute rant after the buffalo game. They are one of the shitiest, dirtiest teams in the league and they have a giant douchebag for a coach. I can't remember the last time I saw so many cross checks, late hits or intentional trips oh and who the fuck headbutts someone? It was an utter embarrassment to the game of hockey, the only thing that made it worse was how many of these instances was the fact that they were so blatant and went uncalled. You would assume the bright orange shirts would work both ways and not just when a Flyer commits a penalty.

I'm pretty sure buffalo has finally equaled shitsburg at the top of my most hated list.
I have talked to several Sabre fans. The most hated team for them is the Flyers. Why I asked? Majority of it started with the Lindros era and has since increased with the hate. I responded, as for myself, I don't even think about the Sabres but hate the Pens and Rags much worse than the Sabres. Sabres fans really are a strange group. We are not in the same division. We play what 4 times a season. Fuck 'em!