• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von back to the Super Bowl

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for Von, but happy to just enjoy the game for once.

Agree with this... I would love to see the Bengals win one as a franchise after years of misery but also wouldn't mind seeing Stafford get one and Miller another. Franchise wise I want to see the Bengals get that ring but I am fine with the Rams for those other reasons.

Just happy to enjoy a Super Bowl not disliking either team. No Chiefs, no Brady!

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, these playoffs have shown that there are some great young QBs in the league. Burrow is one cool cucumber, for one.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, these playoffs have shown that there are some great young QBs in the league. Burrow is one cool cucumber, for one.
NFL really needed this to happen. If not it was going to be the Mahomes shows with Brady passing the torch. Not so fast!!!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These playoffs have been great - the Broncos not being there aside, this post season has had the best bunch of games in memory

Mahomes looked rattled and really off his game that second half - props to the Bengals D, that was a heck of a halftime adjustment .. Keeping KC out of the endzone at the end of the first half was huge ..

It definitely seems as if Mahomes and the KC offense look more lethal when playing from behind

Sorry Von, but here's to Cincy getting their Super Bowl .. Cincy;s kicker McPherson has ice in his veins .. The kid is gonna win the SB with a last second kick

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very happy for Von

this is why the NFL coaches are not smart

cincy in OT first and 10 on the KC 10
no reason what so ever to run a play with Mixon . zero but they did and he actually fumbled but they said he gave himself up

Mcdermott not kicking a squib kick to waste time last week with 13 secs left
i notice Cincy did a squib lick near end of half yesterday and it took 5 seconds off the clock.

i hope our coach uses some of his book smarts to be better than these coaches.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great, happy to see it. I like both teams and I'll be rooting for Von's Rams.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very happy for Von

no reason what so ever to run a play with Mixon . zero but they did and he actually fumbled but they said he gave himself up

i notice Cincy did a squib lick near end of half yesterday and it took 5 seconds off the clock.

Not getting any points from the two yard line at the end of the first half came back to bite the Chiefs.

and yes, I was yelling, just kick the FG at the Bengals.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is Cincy with a better D but needing a upgrade at QB.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon clearly gave himself up. He could have ended the game if he was aware that the contract he felt was his teammates.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL would also say the contact by Thornhill cause Mixon to lose his balance as he was still running in which he then loses his footing. Either way I don't feel a bit bad for the Chiefs. They usually win games with stuff like this happening. Chiefs scored 3 points in the second half. The last play of the first half was brutal.. Throw it in the EZ or throw it away. Got a little greedy there. Major props to the Bengals in this game. Down 21-3 near the end of the half they could have given up... They fought their way back in it and won the game. The defense and coaching staff made adjustments. I would have kicked the FG right away as well as former FLORIDA Gator Evan McPhearson has been great this year but I also don't have a major issue running a few more plays there. Little risky but McPhearson is a rookie kicker in the playoffs. We have seen a lot of young kickers tense up in those situations... Nate Kaeding comes to mind. Great kicker until it came to the playoffs. End of the day they won so doesn't matter.

I would have without no doubt squib kicked last week if I was the Bills. You basically make the Chiefs have one play left or one short play and one hail mary.. You don't give them enough time to complete two long passes. Granted it you have better field position with a squib kick but at that point of the game in that situation the clock was the biggest thing you had to worry about. Run more time off, give them 1 more play or at best 1 quick pay and one hail mary. Odds are much better.

End of the day. The Bengals match up better vs the Chiefs then the Bills. Didn't understand the Chiefs fans calling last weeks game the AFC Championship after the Bengals beat the Titans. To beat the Chiefs you need two key things.. Rush the passer and run the ball to keep the ball out of Mahomes hands.... Bengals ran the ball 21 times yesterday. Kept the Chiefs D honest... The Bills worst assets are their run game on offense and ability to rush the QB on defense. They don't match up well vs the Chiefs right now.

Lastly, when I was watching the Titans/Bengals game (I like both teams) I was starting off rooting for the Titans so the Chiefs (if they won) didn't get to host a AFC championship game.. As the game went on I felt myself thinking the Bengals probably honestly have a better chance against the Chiefs so I should probably take my chances and root for them. End of the day I would have loved to see the Bengals, Titans or Bills go to the Championship but probably the Bengals the most...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very happy for Von

You can add: KC on the Cincy 10 seconds left in the half - don't kick a field goal and instead get tackled for a loss that ends the half.