• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vokoun

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SO VOkoun played so poo9rly in the pre-season that he didn't get the opening night start. Announcers (granted it was JR) are already saying he isn't mentally tough enough to play for a contender...

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He let 5 in goals too. I've heard he does poorly in season-openers. Either way, I don't care so much. I'm happy with Bryz and the Flyers right now so I'm not really concerned about the Caps.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he'll rebound.. was surprising to see him struggle though.. and his agent was very vocal about him not starting game 1

sounds like a hassle that i'm happy to be avoiding

is 4 mil worth getting a player who acts like the godfather in press conferences instead of complaining about playing time less than a week into the season? perhaps.

i wont be eating my words for a little while longer though, as i was the most avid vokoun fan this offseason

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the whole game. He was awful. I think it was like 3 goals on 5 shots in the first period

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible goals from vokun how many were from the corner 3? Glad Philly dodged that bullet....

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think he'll rebound.. was surprising to see him struggle though.. and his agent was very vocal about him not starting game 1

sounds like a hassle that i'm happy to be avoiding

is 4 mil worth getting a player who acts like the godfather in press conferences instead of complaining about playing time less than a week into the season? perhaps.

i wont be eating my words for a little while longer though, as i was the most avid vokoun fan this offseason

ha bryz acted like the godfather?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vokoun is going to be good.. he had 1 bad outing.. people are overreacting

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO VOkoun played so poo9rly in the pre-season that he didn't get the opening night start. Announcers (granted it was JR) are already saying he isn't mentally tough enough to play for a contender...[/QUOTE]

Thought that was funny also.

Anyway all I am thinking in the SportsHoopla #2 league he is my goalie, he better start playing well.

So not to change subject too much but obviously you watched the NHL tonight and did you find it amusing the argument between Olcyzk and JR, when JR mentioned all of Canada was rooting for the Canucks in the Finals last year.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO VOkoun played so poo9rly in the pre-season that he didn't get the opening night start. Announcers (granted it was JR) are already saying he isn't mentally tough enough to play for a contender...[/QUOTE]

Thought that was funny also.

Anyway all I am thinking in the SportsHoopla #2 league he is my goalie, he better start playing well.

So not to change subject too much but obviously you watched the NHL tonight and did you find it amusing the argument between Olcyzk and JR, when JR mentioned all of Canada was rooting for the Canucks in the Finals last year.

that was a pretty amusing telecast in general.. they really went after eachother in some of those arguments.. when talking about the top american player of all time (whether or not it was modano) they got pretty heated too