• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Visual definition of "Pink Hat"

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This picture will likely be remembered for a long time as the cop that cheered the Red Sox comeback... (Hunter even sarcastically thanked him for the help!)

Sadly, there is one fan that appears to have no clue what is going on - and how fitting that she is wearing a brand new pink hat. Sigh....

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This picture will likely be remembered for a long time as the cop that cheered the Red Sox comeback... (Hunter even sarcastically thanked him for the help!)

Sadly, there is one fan that appears to have no clue what is going on - and how fitting that she is wearing a brand new pink hat. Sigh....

I only have 1 comment for issues like this. And, they are for all teams, all fans, and in all situations.

Maybe people don't stand because they don't have to? I get your point. I really do. And, I have never been so fortunate to ever sit in the front row of a sporting even ever. But, maybe some just don't stand because their seats are so good that they don't have to?

Ms. pink hat saw this play just fine, whereas anyone 2-5 rows deep would have to stand to see it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing she exclaimed "Oh Dear!!!" And then complained about being cold.