• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Visiting VMAC

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A work buddy and I are interested in going to one of the fan accessible practices at VMAC. I found info from 2009 on the Seahawks site claiming these sessions would be from Aug 3 - 20th.

Does anyone know of more current information?
Does anyone else want to go?
Apparently parking is available at the Renton Commons Mall and $6 Shuttle busses take you to and from...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has always sounded like a fun idea, I dont have any info for you. Thought I would respond to your post, so you didnt feel ignored.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been able to find any news about the public watching workouts etc. for this season. May just be to early.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A work buddy and I are interested in going to one of the fan accessible practices at VMAC. I found info from 2009 on the Seahawks site claiming these sessions would be from Aug 3 - 20th.

Does anyone know of more current information?
Does anyone else want to go?
Apparently parking is available at the Renton Commons Mall and $6 Shuttle busses take you to and from...

I've gone 2 years and it's always a lot of fun to go. I'm not sure if they've changed anything but when I went all you had to do was sign up via e-mail, pay $5 for the bus fee, then park at The Renton Landing and get in the giant line of people waiting to sign in (it's pretty hard to miss), then they'll verify that you're registered, give you a little wristband thing then you get on the bus and they take you over there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gone 2 years and it's always a lot of fun to go. I'm not sure if they've changed anything but when I went all you had to do was sign up via e-mail, pay $5 for the bus fee, then park at The Renton Landing and get in the giant line of people waiting to sign in (it's pretty hard to miss), then they'll verify that you're registered, give you a little wristband thing then you get on the bus and they take you over there.

That was it was last year. Hopefully it will be the same this year.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys,

I will keep looking, and post again when more info becomes available.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Kingdome fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks just announced the "fan friendly" 2013 camp practices, 14 of them. Sound similar o last year, but a $7.00 transportation.

BTW: Harold i read your ass slapping of Princess Me. I hope that she didn't enjoy it. Liars really piss me off.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks just announced the "fan friendly" 2013 camp practices, 14 of them. Sound similar o last year, but a $7.00 transportation.

BTW: Harold i read your ass slapping of Princess Me. I hope that she didn't enjoy it. Liars really piss me off.

A slanderous liar at that. The silver lining is that a douche bag like Princess will help good posters find there way over to this board.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a question, it says i do not have the rights to make my own thread... WTF is up with that? Sorry to post this in here but its the only place it would LET me post :(

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a question, it says i do not have the rights to make my own thread... WTF is up with that? Sorry to post this in here but its the only place it would LET me post :(

Well Screaming in order to keep spam off the boards you need a certain amount of posts in order to start a thread. I think your at the thresh hold now ( I'd have to go back and look to be certain, it could be 25 posts).

I brought this up in the thread about this subject. Basically I was told it had be done to hold down spam and that it should not be a problem. Truthful 20-25 post is squat for a requirement, just enough to discourage spammers.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...lp-suggestions/101094-account-activation.html

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the post from HammerDown that lays down the rule.

Originally Posted by HammerDown
Just made changes to the rules. Now in order to be promoted to Trusted Members, you must...

1.) Verify your unique email address and be active for five days.
2.) Reach 20 posts.

Until then, the user can't post new threads or polls, use PMs or edit posts.

It serves to foil spammers while allowing legit posters to be promoted in a reasonable amount of time.

So it looks like 20 posts, try starting a thread Screaming. Let us know if it is a problem!

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when should we go all?
I was thinking the second Sunday...?