• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vikings vs Hawks: Week 13 Thread

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I can't complain because it was a win, but that game felt like it should have been 37-14 or something instead of 37-30.

That defensive TD was a complete fluke, plus the broken coverage TD, and another drive that got extended when Cousins got beaned as he threw and the ball just happened to still fly where Rudolph could catch it.

I am getting real sick of these guys getting leads and then letting teams back into it with dumbass mistakes.

Running game looked great though and the defense made plays when they had to even though the tackling and blown coverages were pretty terrible in the first half and fourth quarter respectively.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team seems allergic to nice easy wins. OH well wins are wins. Everything we could dream of is still very much in front of us.

i think this has a direct connection to the coaching staff that likes to try and sit on small leads. This takes the fire and steam out of them and becomes normal. As we have seen not closing out and having to fight the last 4-5 minutes has become as common as a sun rise.

The team needs to change how they do things and that means never letting up. So what you're up 7-10-17 or 30 in the 4th keep going and dominate.