• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vikings vs Hawks: Week 13 Thread

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Niners loss, a win here would give us 1st place in the division since we hold the tie breaker over the Niners...

Looks like Thielan will not be playing for the Vikings, while the Hawks will have Clowney and Reed back... Huge game for us... We need this win... A win would also give us a 2 game lead (and tie breaker) on the Viking for a WC spot... A loss will give the Vikings the nod over us with the tie breaker if it gets to that point...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Hawks!

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-1_18-40-0.png
    upload_2019-12-1_18-40-0.png
    501.2 KB · Views: 4

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-12-1_18-41-31.png

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st place on the line
This team and the stadium will be amped up

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've struggled in these big home games this year which has me worried. But prime time + December means Russ should have a completion percentage of at least 135% and should be able to throw at least a couple of TD's to himself.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this game is big, it will get the Hawks into First in the division and lets not forget that if they do win they will be tied for the best record in the ENTIRE NFL. I am SHOCKED, i NEVER saw this coming this season and if any of you say you saw the hawks having the best record in the NFL you are lying.

The Hawks have played like shit at home this season and to be honest not to many road games they didn't play like shit but they have picked up every single win on the road. Something they have not been able to do at home. I put this on the players. They need to play for the 12's this game and give them something to cheer about. Most of the Home games have been disgusting but they have got the wins more than not. If they lose this game they are a .500 team at home and NO ONE HERE should be happy about that. The 12's lose their voices for this team every Sunday i think it's time they go out and kick some damn ass.

The product they have put on the field AT HOME has been sub par.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this game is big, it will get the Hawks into First in the division and lets not forget that if they do win they will be tied for the best record in the ENTIRE NFL. I am SHOCKED, i NEVER saw this coming this season and if any of you say you saw the hawks having the best record in the NFL you are lying.

The Hawks have played like shit at home this season and to be honest not to many road games they didn't play like shit but they have picked up every single win on the road. Something they have not been able to do at home. I put this on the players. They need to play for the 12's this game and give them something to cheer about. Most of the Home games have been disgusting but they have got the wins more than not. If they lose this game they are a .500 team at home and NO ONE HERE should be happy about that. The 12's lose their voices for this team every Sunday i think it's time they go out and kick some damn ass.

This is a pretty accurate statement and I didn't see this coming either but this isn't over in a way its a good thing that we have a strong opponent in the 49ers in our division because we take every game we play as a serious playoff game rather then coasting in 1st place being ahead multiple games. This is how it was back in the Harbough vs Carroll days.

I wouldn't put to much stock into those two home losses I feel we beat ourselves more than they beat us. The saints game they ran back a punt for a TD and Metcalf fumbled for a return TD that's 14 points in the hole. Then in the Ravens game Russ threw a pick 6 for a TD and Carson fumbled for a return TD so that's another 14 points. So I feel that we shot ourselves in those games.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid turnovers and mistakes have been our achilles heal. If we can stop that bs we can dominate.

Im hoping to see more penny than carson because of that. Another fumble in our own end of the field by carson and ill puke.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm nervous for this game. That doesn't really mean much because I'm nervous for every Seahawk game. But this one has some added hype to it, just like the SF game. It feels like a playoff game.

GO HAWKS!

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it, but I don't think it will be a close game.
Vikes are pretty banged up, even after the bye.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They lost only to New Orleans and Baltimore, two very good teams, and it was good the Seahawks were exposed to those teams early. Seahawks were competitive in both those games.

I like this teams grit and determination to keep playing until the end.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost only to New Orleans and Baltimore, two very good teams, and it was good the Seahawks were exposed to those teams early. Seahawks were competitive in both those games.

I like this teams grit and determination to keep playing until the end.

We lost both of those games due to poor special teams play and stupid turnovers.

If we avoid those, we should be pretty tough to beat.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice defense Hollister .... :mad2: I hope Carson is ok ...