• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings: Valhalla

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the OG. I hope this is great too.

The Vikings saga will continue on Netflix. The streamer has picked up Vikings: Valhalla, a sequel to the hit series that is heading into its sixth and final season on History. I hear Netflix has ordered 24 episodes of the new series from Vikings creator Michael Hirst and studio MGM Television, which continues the storytelling of the original.

Written and executive produced by feature writer Jeb Stuart (Die Hard, The Fugitive), Vikings: Valhalla begins 100 years after the original series concludes and dramatizes the adventures of the most famous Vikings who ever lived: Leif Erikson, Freydis, Harald Harada and the Norman King William the Conqueror (also a Viking descendant). These men and women will blaze new paths as they fight for survival in an ever-changing and evolving Europe. This is the explosive next chapter of the Vikings legend.

Stuart executive produces with Vikings executive producers Hirst and Morgan O’Sullivan for MGM Television.

‘Vikings: Valhalla’: Netflix Lands ‘Vikings’ Sequel From Michael Hirst – Deadline

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yes! That sounds awesome!

tenor.gif

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash