• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes at Eagles

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pederson and the staff is killing this team.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MFing Thielen!!! Thought we had that after the bounce ....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Schwartz does not fix his defense this season is over. Jalen Mill is just horrible and should be last on the depth chart.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Schwartz does not fix his defense this season is over. Jalen Mill is just horrible and should be last on the depth chart.

I don’t know. I thought about this a good bit during the game. Yes, the defense did their part early to make it a shit show. Mills had his already typical gaffe on what should have been a typical cover. But he also had some play when that drive got down to the red zone. If only he could be on the bench until the opponent is in the red zone. Also....keep in mind the defense only gave up 16 points (yes, Bailey helped with that).

Overall though....I put this on the offense....which was just putrid for over half of the game. There is no solid rhythm easily established there. The offense is just putrid for far too much of the game, again.

Yes, I know, the defense gave up a horrible drive for the fg that ended up winning it. It was during the drive that I noticed something else. There have been issues with personnel performance, play calling and scheme, penalties. But there also seems to be a little hint of snake bitten that showed up on that drive. Best example of this was the Cousins bootleg for the first down. Last year he is in the grasp and taken down for a loss. That play he just gets it off by a hair. On top of everything else there seems to be some of that aspect.

No choice here but to keep plugging and get ready for the Giants on a short week. No choice but to get right with this game and come away with something to build on (and a good rest before the next game). We are lucky to get this flawed opponent who also had their heart stomped on today. Have to make it happen and get to .500. I’m hopeful that this is the low point of the season.....because it sucks!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. I thought about this a good bit during the game. Yes, the defense did their part early to make it a shit show. Mills had his already typical gaffe on what should have been a typical cover. But he also had some play when that drive got down to the red zone. If only he could be on the bench until the opponent is in the red zone. Also....keep in mind the defense only gave up 16 points (yes, Bailey helped with that).

Overall though....I put this on the offense....which was just putrid for over half of the game. There is no solid rhythm easily established there. The offense is just putrid for far too much of the game, again.

Yes, I know, the defense gave up a horrible drive for the fg that ended up winning it. It was during the drive that I noticed something else. There have been issues with personnel performance, play calling and scheme, penalties. But there also seems to be a little hint of snake bitten that showed up on that drive. Best example of this was the Cousins bootleg for the first down. Last year he is in the grasp and taken down for a loss. That play he just gets it off by a hair. On top of everything else there seems to be some of that aspect.

No choice here but to keep plugging and get ready for the Giants on a short week. No choice but to get right with this game and come away with something to build on (and a good rest before the next game). We are lucky to get this flawed opponent who also had their heart stomped on today. Have to make it happen and get to .500. I’m hopeful that this is the low point of the season.....because it sucks!
Mills is probably the best on the team on short throws but definitely the worst on deep throws.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice to have TO's left ... lol

Oh yeah. And this shit too....the timeout usage was a total Andy,Jr today.

Defense is not good....but offense and offensive execution stinks more.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is hard to fuck up coverage when the opponent has the ball deep in the red zone. Mills made a couple plays but overall he was horrible. When Ajayi fumbele the ball Mills was beaten on a duck throw that would have been an easy TD of Cox did not hit Cousins just as he threw it. The ball turned into a duck and he was still horribly beaten.

The offensive line was bad and Wentz again was under pressure all game long but the Vikes lit the Eagles secondary up

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense has reverted back to it "bend but don't break" status. the problem is, the offense is doing nothing to help them. technically, they only gave up 16 points today.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense played well in the 2nd half and the offense did well as well in the 2nd half. That fumble inside the 5 was just bad but they did march down the field. The Vikes were picking the Eagles apart because we play so much off coverage.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense played well in the 2nd half and the offense did well as well in the 2nd half. That fumble inside the 5 was just bad but they did march down the field. The Vikes were picking the Eagles apart because we play so much off coverage.

I want arguing that the defense was good. Just my opinion that what stank most was the offense.

Totally agreed on the offensive line. They are getting overloaded and have no ready answer.

I wondered how we were not shifting to more quick outs or something....anything...to beat the pressure.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mcnabb7542

BELrki2.gif

lolzzz :suds:

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have to score points. Our O is poop and scoring is down 10 ppg.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have to score points. Our O is poop and scoring is down 10 ppg.

I put all that on Andy Reid and his predictable play calling.....(pun intended)

Pederson's play calling is bad....any team playing us completely disregards the run.