• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vid - Quinn makes the call

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seen this yet? Patricia doesn't look thrilled. Might be lingering disappointment over losing out on Allen, or maybe he wasn't sold on TJ being the pick. Whatever it is, he clearly had something on his mind.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh. about time patty cakes got a trim and a haircut. welcome to grown-up land.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seen this yet? Patricia doesn't look thrilled. Might be lingering disappointment over losing out on Allen, or maybe he wasn't sold on TJ being the pick. Whatever it is, he clearly had something on his mind.

Did you see the look on Martha's face at 0:09 ?
She's like "Fuck, we really taking a TE at #8"?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure MP would have rather had Devin Bush. Lets hope they address the other weaknesses though. I had a feeling this might happen when I saw Toilolo never actually signed. Also when we added Bevell as the OC. Those 2 things added up to an all purpose TE. Just wish they used a later pick on one instead of this one.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is — which TE will we be drafting in round 2? Maybe trade up to get Irv Smith.

We could go 4 wide with TE’s — Michael Roberts, T.J. Hockenson, Irv Smith and Jesse James (who I’m sure is THRILLED he signed with the Lions now).

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is — which TE will we be drafting in round 2? Maybe trade up to get Irv Smith.

We could go 4 wide with TE’s — Michael Roberts, T.J. Hockenson, Irv Smith and Jesse James (who I’m sure is THRILLED he signed with the Lions now).

That's the thing. Why the hell would you give money to Jesse James who is a damn good player so you can draft a TE at #8 lol.
Clown shoes.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure MP would have rather had Devin Bush. Lets hope they address the other weaknesses though. I had a feeling this might happen when I saw Toilolo never actually signed. Also when we added Bevell as the OC. Those 2 things added up to an all purpose TE. Just wish they used a later pick on one instead of this one.

Devin Bush or Ed Oliver would of been great.
Of course great a franchise like PIT trades up and takes advantage.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the thing. Why the hell would you give money to Jesse James who is a damn good player so you can draft a TE at #8 lol.
Clown shoes.

Bevell is famous for his 2 TE sets. Still, I understand its not our biggest need and should have waited at least until round 2. I just dont think it is as bad as everyone is making it out to be. If we draft an O-line in round 2 you know we will be running a ton.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bevell is famous for his 2 TE sets. Still, I understand its not our biggest need and should have waited at least until round 2. I just dont think it is as bad as everyone is making it out to be. If we draft an O-line in round 2 you know we will be running a ton.

Good thing we didn’t draft Michael Roberts a year or 2 ago in the 4th.

I’m telling you — Irv Smith is still on the board. I hope we take him and become the first team to go with 4 TE sets.

Man it is tough to be a Lions fan. My brother went to the draft party at the Lions HQ and he said the team asked the fans to cheer when the pick was called out. He said almost the entire room didn’t and all that was talked about.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you continue to defend these chumps?
They just picked up a Manti Teo wannabe over Greedy AND DK.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we didn’t draft Michael Roberts a year or 2 ago in the 4th.

I’m telling you — Irv Smith is still on the board. I hope we take him and become the first team to go with 4 TE sets.

Man it is tough to be a Lions fan. My brother went to the draft party at the Lions HQ and he said the team asked the fans to cheer when the pick was called out. He said almost the entire room didn’t and all that was talked about.

It must be quiet as a pin drop with the Manti Teo wannabe pick.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we passed on Devin Bush who ran a 4.4 and was an all American playing P5 competition and we select Jahlani whatever, who was an honorable mention pick in the frickin’ Mountain West?!? They didn’t even have a video clip on ESPN for the guy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greedy, DK, Justin Layne, Kelvin Harmon.

We draft the guy who was honorable mention in the Mountain West at LB:pound:

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greedy, DK, Justin Layne, Kelvin Harmon.

We draft the guy who was honorable mention in the Mountain West at LB:pound:

Draft Van Noy in the 2nd.
Trade him for 5th rounder.
Replace him with 2nd rounder.

Draft Ebron top 10.
Let him go for nothing.
Replace him with top 10 TE.

Lions going in circles per usual.
Prediction.
Manti Teo wannabe is traded to the Pats for a 5th rounder in 2 years and the new GM drafts a LB in the 2nd round the next year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Ebron top 10.
Let him go for nothing.

Prediction.
Manti Teo wannabe is traded to the Pats for a 5th rounder in 2 years and the new GM drafts a LB in the 2nd round the next year.

They literally skipped over the Lions pick. No mention of him, no clip to show, nothing.

This screams of Quinn’s Teez Tabor pick, where he tries to be the smartest guy in the room and overdrafts guys he says have ‘great instincts’. We see how well Tabor has worked out. QB’s had a PERFECT QB RATING on throws to WRms he was covering. I didn’t even think that was possible.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They literally skipped over the Lions pick. No mention of him, no clip to show, nothing.

This screams of Quinn’s Teez Tabor pick, where he tries to be the smartest guy in the room and overdrafts guys he says have ‘great instincts’. We see how well Tabor has worked out. QB’s had a PERFECT QB RATING on throws to WRms he was covering. I didn’t even think that was possible.

Interesting thing is LB was OBVIOUSLY a need or he wouldn't of reached for one in the 2nd round.

Dude passes over D. Bush for a blocking TE after signing Jesse James to millions.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I can after this draft. These next 3 rounds will need to be outstanding to make up for this. It smells like MP is not getting much input into these.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Ebron top 10.
Let him go for nothing.

Prediction.
Not a 5th rounder. A 6th rounder.

And not even a 6th rounder straight up.

We gave them Van Noy plus a 7th rounder for a 6th rounder.

Literally the worst trade in nfl history.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I can after this draft. These next 3 rounds will need to be outstanding to make up for this. It smells like MP is not getting much input into these.

Obviously they saw LB as a hole or issue and Devin Bush was sitting right there.
There was no hole at TE with the signing of Jesse James.

EVEN if they passed on DK for Greedy I would of been like... OK, I get it. CB is important and a big need. We got Golladay and Jones. But a backup ILB? Damn, Davis is supposed to be ENTERING HIS PRIME in his 3rd year. This guy won't be getting any run in front of Davis.