• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

vets who could be challenged

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoffman is interesting if he can be a returner. Which can bump off Hankerson who cant play special teams. I cant see how Moss makes this team. Gruden is going to want Grant on this team unless he really screws up in TC. If Grant returns and plays well on special teams he is a shoe in. The top three, Robinson, Grant, and Hoffman. I doubt we will carry 7 WR's. I think Hankerson injury will push him off the roster and Moss has no business being on this team in the first place.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoffman is interesting if he can be a returner. Which can bump off Hankerson who cant play special teams. I cant see how Moss makes this team. Gruden is going to want Grant on this team unless he really screws up in TC. If Grant returns and plays well on special teams he is a shoe in. The top three, Robinson, Grant, and Hoffman. I doubt we will carry 7 WR's. I think Hankerson injury will push him off the roster and Moss has no business being on this team in the first place.

i think hank goes to either the PUP or the IR . reports are he wont be healthy enough to practice until august

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone please beat biggers. hes proven that he sucks

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it should be, you want young guys to push vets even if they don't take the job. The nature of football is that you should always be competeing for your job. Now that the cap penalty is over and with Coach Gruden it seems if you don't start you should be participating for a spot on special teams. I think that is a wise decision.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone please beat biggers. hes proven that he sucks

chase minniefield would be a guy to do it assuming you keep breeland and porter along with hall and amerson