• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vernon Hargreaves III

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was someone I mentioned earlier as a player I'd like to see the Lions look at. After watching him get owned by Ridley from Alabama and then abused in today's game against Michigan. I hope the Lions steer clear.

He is too aggressive trying to jump routes and any pump fake seems to work on him. I believe it was Chesson that was open by a good 25-30 yards it seemed on his TD. He is going to have a lot to learn once he gets to the NFL I think.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sour on him. I had to be reminded tape don't lie regarding another CB. Yes, Hargreaves has had a rough couple of games. All Players do. Even Suh. lol. If you go back through all 3 years, you'll see he has the necessary footwork, transition, eye discipline, instincts and ability to recover. He also forgets last play in a hurry when it was a bad play on his part.

I know I get too critical all too often. All players have issues that need development.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more concerned with physical tools abbreviation or comes to CB. As long as the incoming player has the work ethic to perfect their craft. Slay is a great example of that and he is killing it for us now. Same for Sean smith, Vontae Davis, and Jimmy Smith.

Eric Rowe has a long way to go, but he could be one down the line too.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same for Sean smith,

Would like to sign him as FA this off season. He would be an asset out on the boundary until some young kid comes along and solidifies the opposite if Slay.