• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Venturing into uncharted territory as a Pens fan

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However.... I gots no problems with anyone on this board, in fact... I think I'm actually cool w/ the Flyers fans that actually come over to the "water cooler"

Anywho..... I'm sure buried within some of these threads are some concerns about certain things.

I'm going to answer any questions that anyone has if you have any... Shoot if you got em.

If not, and you don't know me.... Hi I'm SFNL and Crosby should be back soon ;) yeah... I know

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw smoke,he won't respond to me. Pfffft on him I am going to bed

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.... yeah.

Pretty sure grayghost isn't a flyers fan.... Back on subject

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think most of us are tired about hearing about Crosby. I'm not trying to be cold, but he's hurt and until he's healthy enough to play more then a few games at a time I don't think he, his agents, the Pens management or the media in general should be regurgitating non-updates to us everyday. Lets the guy get healthy then when he's relevant again we can discuss Crosby vs. Giroux.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However.... I gots no problems with anyone on this board, in fact... I think I'm actually cool w/ the Flyers fans that actually come over to the "water cooler"

Anywho..... I'm sure buried within some of these threads are some concerns about certain things.

I'm going to answer any questions that anyone has if you have any... Shoot if you got em.

If not, and you don't know me.... Hi I'm SFNL and Crosby should be back soon ;) yeah... I know

Say Sid returns for game 1 of the first round. Do you think you guys have a good shot?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...wait, is this a thread for Pens/Flyers talking, or about SportsHoopla in general?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6bReG.jpg

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.You better not have fucking problems with Flyers fans on our board-or we have problems

2.Why you here-no fellow Pens fans??

3.Until he laces them up,no more damn assumptions please!!

4. welcome

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**TRUE STORY FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT KNOW**

SFNL is the first original hockey fan/Mod on SportsHoopla. Without his support and direction, the hockey boards here at SportsHoopla may have never taken off, so before anyone starts ripping into the guy let's give the man his due respect first.

Thanks.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright.......so what's this shit all about SFNL?

Thanks for the concern brother, but there are NO problems here in FlyerLand and if there were.....we'd all handle it here.....amongst ourselves.....and if we actually did need help from an outsider, well.......we certainly wouldn't be asking a goddamn Pens fan for it!!

So...in short....GTFO!!
86440256.QD38fzGU.jackoff.gif

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning BBN. Not much. Just hang with my kids, eat some wings and hang out. How 'bout you?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright.......so what's this shit all about SFNL?

Thanks for the concern brother, but there are NO problems here in FlyerLand and if there were.....we'd all handle it here.....amongst ourselves.....and if we actually did need help from an outsider, well.......we certainly wouldn't be asking a goddamn Pens fan for it!!

So...in short....GTFO!!
86440256.QD38fzGU.jackoff.gif

Haha... Ok, just checking. Rather than rehash the ENTIRE situation on the GD board I thought Id just see if there were any specific questions. I figured everything was cool here, just in some of the feedback I had been hearing, I was hearing that some wouldn't venture onto the GD board for fear of pissing on peoples feet and such. Its kinda like trying to keep prison gangs from beating on each other at times.

Other items, we like to leave the moderation of individual boards up to individuals... Certainly will help out with anything at any time, but to me it seems like everyone is generally enjoying themselves. I know that some thick skin is required over on the cooler, but we are trying to make movement from board to board a little less uncomfortable for those that might want to do it, but don't have high post counts and such. I think that some can feel entitled and bossy sometimes.

Guess thats it for now... OH!!! The Crosby thing was a little bit of a joke, I won't even talk about him in real life.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**TRUE STORY FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT KNOW**

SFNL is the first original hockey fan/Mod on SportsHoopla. Without his support and direction, the hockey boards here at SportsHoopla may have never taken off, so before anyone starts ripping into the guy let's give the man his due respect first.

Thanks.

<<<<sarcasm>>>> from my post.All hockey fans ok by me
hell,I even reppeed him

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end, IT"S ALL GOOD!!!!!:hungry: