• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vanity plates, anyone?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about getting vanity plates for both of my motorcycles. I had one several years ago on my car, "CUBBIES." I'm a big Cubs fan.

Always wanted to see if I could get one by the censors. "NE14A69." But, motorcycles are limited to 6 characters.

Ideas? Anybody?

This should be good...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about getting vanity plates for both of my motorcycles. I had one several years ago on my car, "CUBBIES." I'm a big Cubs fan.

Always wanted to see if I could get one by the censors. "NE14A69." But, motorcycles are limited to 6 characters.

Ideas? Anybody?

This should be good...
I personally do not do Vanity Plates. To easy to track me.

I know, I'm a conspiracy realist.

What I do have are TN "Friends of the Smokies" plates on both my wife's and my cars. They are dark numbers/letters on a fairly dark background which makes it harder for both the eye and electronic plate readers to decipher. I also put a IR Camera light scatter shield over the plate which makes it even harder. Plus, these specialty plates do not list the county they are issued from.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A woman where I used to work had "CAH" on hers, which thought was funny in Massachusetts. Turns out it was just her initials.

The GF has "LSDH3" for Lower Slower Delaware Hash House Harriers, her running club.