• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Value of Josh Rosen if Cardinals decide to go with Murray

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Because Keim is trying to save his job, even if that means getting run roughshod by Kingsbury. Or the Cardinals are just trolling for draft picks.

Pretty much this.

Keim won't survive to hire another coach so he needs to do everything he can to make Kingsbury succeed.

New HC and a New QB will buy you a longer rope as well and if the Cardinals show life and look like they are moving in the right direction he'll get another year.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say he'll fetch a 2nd.

He didn't show anything last season that would command a 1st but he still has that potential to be a Goff where the right system, coach, and roster could elevate him.
For sure. He has the right back field with Johnson (if used correctly) but the O line was so bad, that the offense was had no chance. Bad coaching last year and hopefully an offense driven coach can turn it around. No matter who’s under center

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want max value, they take Kyler and keep Rosen until desperation sets in for some team after their starter goes down.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or trade him draft Murray and bring Kaep in. Sure Kaep had a dropoff but his still better than all back ups and some starters IMO.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want max value, they take Kyler and keep Rosen until desperation sets in for some team after their starter goes down.
Teams have already started their programs. Outside of Washington, nobody is gonna be that desperate; and Keenum is there. And LAC, NE, NYG don't HAVE to make a move.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, like this idea. But there are so many holes that need to be addressed on this team. The O/U for the Card is 4.5, so this season will be another rebuild anyways (according to the professionals), so maybe doing the duel QB may work throughout the season on a trade to get what they need

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't one since they wont trade him.........

GM is still the building Rosen was his pick last year, you don't give up picks to move to grab him, then trade him away the next year....

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't one since they wont trade him.........

GM is still the building Rosen was his pick last year, you don't give up picks to move to grab him, then trade him away the next year....
I see what you mean, but how much influence (behind closed doors) does Kingsbury have on Kiem by saying “if you want me to be as successful as I can, I need to have some sort of say in the process” Not saying that’s what’s going on, but that’s why they brought KK in. He’s supposed to bring in the offensive mind set

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you mean, but how much influence (behind closed doors) does Kingsbury have on Kiem by saying “if you want me to be as successful as I can, I need to have some sort of say in the process” Not saying that’s what’s going on, but that’s why they brought KK in. He’s supposed to bring in the offensive mind set

IMO - Zero! Kiem took a giant chance on a rookie NFL head coach that nobody would, It's like someone already stated "Keim's job is seriously on the line right now" You don't go throwing you number one pick from a year ago away to take a chance on a one year wonder!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought it was just to stir up interest for the #1 pick.

Realistically if kingsbury doesnt have access to the #1 pick would Murray even be in the conversation of being the 1st pick?
Hopefully they are just posturing. What a waste if they take a QB #1 after giving up what they did to pick a top ten QB last year.
If they do draft Murray. I think the GM should be sent packing.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO - Zero! Kiem took a giant chance on a rookie NFL head coach that nobody would, It's like someone already stated "Keim's job is seriously on the line right now" You don't go throwing you number one pick from a year ago away to take a chance on a one year wonder!
You are probably right. Kiem on the hot seat and he needs to make every right decision at this point. Having the #1 pick is not the best to have. What should be done with the 1 pick, in your opinion?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you all said. It's a case of a dumb GM trying to cover his ass. So a kid that they picked at 10th overall maybe gets them something in the range of a 45-60? The sad part is if they do trade the kid and don't improve with Murray because they didn't address the actual needs, they all look even more stupid and get canned anyway.
If I was Rosen, this shit would be annoying as hell and now if they stick witb him, you know him and Kingsbury will have issues. Bad situation all around, imo.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right. Kiem on the hot seat and he needs to make every right decision at this point. Having the #1 pick is not the best to have. What should be done with the 1 pick, in your opinion?
trade down with the Giants or some team still in the top ten. Get more quality picks.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you all said. It's a case of a dumb GM trying to cover his ass. So a kid that they picked at 10th overall maybe gets them something in the range of a 45-60? The sad part is if they do trade the kid and don't improve with Murray because they didn't address the actual needs, they all look even more stupid and get canned anyway.
If I was Rosen, this shit would be annoying as hell and now if they stick witb him, you know him and Kingsbury will have issues. Bad situation all around, imo.
No question man. Before this interview came out today with Rosen saying he is annoyed, I thought maybe everyone was telling him that we are just doing this as a smokescreen for other teams to bid on the pick and telling Rosen he is the future. Now I am not so sure what’s going on. Could be a mini Rogers McCarthy situation...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will give you a bag O Cheetos for Rosie

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly what they are doing right now, letting the media talk out their arses about Rosen trades.
It drives the cost up for that number one pick when someone finally trades up for it, so why not take the best offer for it.

IMO Murray ain't going to be then next great thing, I believe he will maybe with a good supporting class will be an average QB in this league.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late 2nd early 3rd for me, I expect the Patriots to be in on this.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late 2nd early 3rd for me, I expect the Patriots to be in on this.
If he was traded, NE would be the best situation for both the franchise and Rosen. Learning under Bellicheck and behind Brady. Only draw back for Rosen would be he won’t be playing like elsewhere