• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Value of Josh Rosen if Cardinals decide to go with Murray

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the big talk around here in Az and Cardinal country has been about what to do with the #1 pick. Trade Rosen and take Murray, draft Murray and keep them both, draft Bosa and keep Rosen, trade pick, amongst other possible options. My question is what do non Cardinals fans feel the value for Josh Rosen is this close to the draft? Cards traded up last year to get Rosen at 10 and is still on Rookie contract, so he will basically be free for 2 more years. I’ve heard so many scenarios and some sound logical and some not at all. Would you like to see Rosen on your team if in need of a QB? I’m one that sees so much potential with him, but at the same time would love to finally have a running QB. The front office has some decisions to make.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably like a 3rd with all the shit being talked about him (stupidly, imo) across the league.

Will go for a 2nd+ just because teams like Washington and LAC exist, but it'll be pennies on the dollar for what they got Rosen for.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably around a 3rd imo

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably like a 3rd with all the shit being talked about him (stupidly, imo) across the league.

Will go for a 2nd+ just because teams like Washington and LAC exist, but it'll be pennies on the dollar for what they got Rosen for.
Yea. There has been a ton of negative talk about him, but in his interviews he keeps saying the right things. I saw one person say they trade Rosen to Washington for Keenam and their 1st rd pick.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. There has been a ton of negative talk about him, but in his interviews he keeps saying the right things. I saw one person say they trade Rosen to Washington for Keenam and their 1st rd pick.
I really don't see it. I think a 2nd and change is all Zona is gonna get unless... someone's ownership got involved. I just can't see a GM buying into that for a guy who already has 1 year blown on his rookie deal. It's like driving a car off the lot and immediately denting it.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably around a 3rd imo
Crazy to hear that being where he was drafted last year. You are probably right, but feel for him because he never had a chance to show what he could really do on that horrible team

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see it. I think a 2nd and change is all Zona is gonna get unless... someone's ownership got involved. I just can't see a GM buying into that for a guy who already has 1 year blown on his rookie deal.
Very true. Would you take Murray and move Rosen?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy to hear that being where he was drafted last year. You are probably right, but feel for him because he never had a chance to show what he could really do on that horrible team

I personally don't think much of him honestly. Wasn't a fan in college. It doesn't mean he can be a pretty good player for a team. The Cardinals didn't really help him last year with that OL. I am just very surprised this is even happening, I mean they traded up for him last year and it's ONLY been one year. Crazy. Take Bosa or Quinnen imo. Both will be sure studs, even if you draft Murray their is bust risk there, he isn't a sure thing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last we heard there were teams (LAC IIRC) offering a 2nd.

Seems to be a pool of LAC, WSH, NYG, and NE vying for Rosen.

So most likely a late 2nd.

Either way not sure why you trade up to get "your QB" then trade him after one year where you didn't give him a chance. Also, considering Kyler is no sure stud like Luck, it seems even more ridiculous.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last we heard there were teams (LAC IIRC) offering a 2nd.

Seems to be a pool of LAC, WSH, NYG, and NE vying for Rosen.
Yep. Saw that these teams where interested. Not a bad place to be if he went to NE or LAC to be behind those 2 qbs. Think NYG would be the best place for him

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't think much of him honestly. Wasn't a fan in college. It doesn't mean he can be a pretty good player for a team. The Cardinals didn't really help him last year with that OL. I am just very surprised this is even happening, I mean they traded up for him last year and it's ONLY been one year. Crazy. Take Bosa or Quinnen imo. Both will be sure studs, even if you draft Murray their is bust risk there, he isn't a sure thing.
Agree with you 100%. I wasn’t a huge fan of him at UCLA either. Thought he was a Dbag, but now I think he is better. Gonna be interesting the next few days to see what happens

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm conflicted about Rosen. On one hand you've got to feel sorry for a QB who, as far as I'm concerned, did nothing wrong to get discarded like this. But then on the other hand, it's fitting that he's getting discarded like this after he drank a gallon of stupid juice after the draft with his, "I'm going to make those 9 teams who passed over me pay" BS.

That's just this poster's opinion, though.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Either way not sure why you trade up to get "your QB" then trade him after one year where you didn't give him a chance. Also, considering Kyler is no sure stud like Luck, it seems even more ridiculous.
Yep. I think this could all be rumor flying bc Kingsbury being quoted back in the day saying he would take Murray #1 if he had the chance. Now that he is in the spot, it has magnified by media, etc. Might as well play it out to see what happens I guess.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm conflicted about Rosen. On one hand you've got to feel sorry for a QB who, as far as I'm concerned, did nothing wrong to get discarded like this. But then on the other hand, it's fitting that he's getting discarded like this after he drank a gallon of stupid juice after the draft with his, "I'm going to make those 9 teams who passed over me pay" BS.

That's just this poster's opinion, though.
. Agree. Being young and saying dumb thing seem to go hand in hand. He now said something like “if I get shipped off, then it’s my job to price them wrong”. Something like that.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Keim is trying to save his job, even if that means getting run roughshod by Kingsbury. Or the Cardinals are just trolling for draft picks.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd say he'll fetch a 2nd.

He didn't show anything last season that would command a 1st but he still has that potential to be a Goff where the right system, coach, and roster could elevate him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they trade him, I think they keep him and draft D Line.