• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vacation Time

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scorpion asks a turtle for a ride across a lake. The turtle says "no, you'll sting me!", to which the scorpion says "if I do that then we both would die." The turtle agrees with the logic and to the request for a ride. Half way through the ride the scorpion stings the turtle. The turtle asks "why did you do that?, now we both will die." The scorpion answered "it's what I do."

Sometimes there no answer better than the obvious one.

Re-writing you into the story.

Scorpion asks a CheeryChuck turtle for a ride across a lake. The turtle says "Eat Dick!". Both survived though the scorpion had a long walk.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an update..............

1. I didn't storm off. Not much interesting sports and the main forums are still mostly unsubstantiated politicalBS.
2. When I need a break from my writing,I take the dog for a walk, go out on the deck for breath of fresh air and/or check into the Hoop to see if anything is going on of interest.
3. When I left Hoop, my latest novel had nine chapters. I re-read them and made some changes and since then, I've added another 23 chapters.
4. On any average day I spend no less than six hours writing and/or doing research to make my work believable. I spend a great deal of time researching maps and especially names to make sure that I don't make the mistake of giving a character a real person's name. I certainly wouldn't want to accidentally put a name out there if they were actually in the field of international terrorism, intelligence or finance.

Below is a snip of my latest work. So far, 32 Chapters, 150 pages, 60116 words. I expect this book will be 90 chapters, 325-350 pages and close to 200,000.

Foundations were done and building construction was well under way. The twelve hundred square foot house would soon be just about two thousand square feet. The six hundred square foot patio would be the entire length of the ocean side of house and expanded to one thousand square feet. The existing flat stone patio would be replaced with an intricate brick design. Kristen walked out to find Barry talking to the masons who were on their hands and knees preparing the ground for the new bricks. He walked over to her and put his arms around her and kissed her tenderly and long. “I love you more than anyone or anything ever.” He said and she squeezed him. Then he poured ice water over her. “I have to go to Turkey.”

It takes ten times as long to write, re-write, edit than it does to read.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. I didn't storm off. Not much interesting sports and the main forums are still mostly unsubstantiated politicalBS.
2. When I need a break from my writing,I take the dog for a walk, go out on the deck for breath of fresh air and/or check into the Hoop to see if anything is going on of interest.
3. When I left Hoop, my latest novel had nine chapters. I re-read them and made some changes and since then, I've added another 23 chapters.
4. On any average day I spend no less than six hours writing and/or doing research to make my work believable. I spend a great deal of time researching maps and especially names to make sure that I don't make the mistake of giving a character a real person's name. I certainly wouldn't want to accidentally put a name out there if they were actually in the field of international terrorism, intelligence or finance.

Below is a snip of my latest work. So far, 32 Chapters, 150 pages, 60116 words. I expect this book will be 90 chapters, 325-350 pages and close to 200,000.

Foundations were done and building construction was well under way. The twelve hundred square foot house would soon be just about two thousand square feet. The six hundred square foot patio would be the entire length of the ocean side of house and expanded to one thousand square feet. The existing flat stone patio would be replaced with an intricate brick design. Kristen walked out to find Barry talking to the masons who were on their hands and knees preparing the ground for the new bricks. He walked over to her and put his arms around her and kissed her tenderly and long. “I love you more than anyone or anything ever.” He said and she squeezed him. Then he poured ice water over her. “I have to go to Turkey.”

When to we get to the "ripe, melon-firm breasts?"

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back to your basement, you promised we would not hear from you till start on NFL season.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve added 23 chapters in 8 days!?!? Wow!!! I’m impressed!!!

B31A39C8-1A4A-4E3D-9607-161E800E0319.gif

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you get Indiana from? I see Nebraska Pittsburgh and Miami.

South Bend area. Teams are teams I followed when i was younger and became fan of each for a player I liked when a kid.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My avatar is my basement. I write in my office.

... soapbox, dais, under a rock, pulpit, and now “basement” ... these are all the sources being heard no matter how legit or crazy the speaker is BK ...

it’s all just sport and should be seen as such ... don’t be fooled into thinking any part of it is art, but rather ... the whole of it all

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grandson received official communication from his head football coach that the 2020 season has been cancelled. Four weeks before his report date.

The school will be holding normal classes. He got his dorm room and room mate is a linebacker taking the same major. I told him that he should consider himself lucky. He gets to study without having to spend a half day training or in practice and can concentrate on making the Dean's List.

He doesn't lose any eligibility and will be considered a Freshman or 1st year in 2021.

He plans to remain at this school in 2021 and play one year of Div. III to make sure his knee holds up before trying Div. I. He's been in contact with Mark Stoops at Kentucky and plans to transfer for the fall of 2022. He'll graduate as a third year player and apply for his MBA and play in 2025. Stoops said that 2020 is still not in stone for the SEC.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK I appreciate all the information you post and your football knowledge but frankly, you're a Trump dick gobbler. When I know Trump's opinion, I know yours. You've got some big stones to dare to cry like a bitch in your OP about vile hatred. Your fucking asshole cult leader and his SportsHoopla minions are the ones to blame for that.

...and Lol at all I'm leaving threads. People leave websites and people say they're leaving websites but nobody who says they're leaving actually ever leaves.

So welcome back.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK I appreciate all the information you post and your football knowledge but frankly, you're a Trump dick gobbler. When I know Trump's opinion, I know yours. You've got some big stones to dare to cry like a bitch in your OP about vile hatred. Your fucking asshole cult leader and his SportsHoopla minions are the ones to blame for that.

...and Lol at all I'm leaving threads. People leave websites and people say they're leaving websites but nobody who says they're leaving actually ever leaves.

So welcome back.

Except for one!

tgann%201.gif
tgann.gif