• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UW 5* QB commit dropping dimes to the traitor who committed to Ohio St.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, he can either be like his dad and let Oregon run the North or be like his Uncle and lose to Wazzu or maybe just be like his other uncle and just do nothing college.

You're waiting until Sam Huard enrolls in college for Wazzu to beat UW? Damn bro...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't get me started. Threw away 2 months of my life because of that shit.

The people who join and those who run it are legitimately fucking deranged. You have no fucking idea.

Here's another story:

I was stationed in a village in Kosovo near the Serbian border. Predominately Muslim country. During Ramadan, a bunch of us were at a cafe drinking and these kids are legitimate lightweights. This one kid who is homosexual started making a huge fucking scene (we were explicitly told by our superiors to try to diffuse situations like this), he was wasted and was twerking in the middle of a cafe full of sober Muslims who were fasting.

I told him he should probably "tone it down." This was because everyone was staring and it looked really bad. I was reprimanded for that and had multiple meetings with higher ups to explain myself. I was completely unapologetic and explicitly said that remark had absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality. I told them that if he was "deeply hurt" by those comments, I apologize for hurting his feelings, but that it would take an impressive amount of mental gymnastics to reach the conclusion that my comment was homophobic.

But back to the topic of the thread.
That’s beautiful and we need threads like this

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even come close to comparing Ohio State to UW without looking like a lunatic, but you can't deny that UW looks to be a perennial top-15 team with Chris Petersen leading us. We're yet to take the next step, but it looks like we're close.

Petersen has done really great stuff with less talented players. The recruiting for UW has really looked up the past two years (the two best recruiting classes since 2000). Biggest issue we've had against the top tier programs (Ohio State, Penn State, Alabama) has been a gap in talent. The gap is getting narrower and I really think the team is on the cusp of greatness.
I was just giving AG shit haha

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked UW. Hope I'm not pulling the voodoo on the Huskies.. Sorry AG!
I came close to throwing out my TV after the PAC championship game vs Oregon. It's like those fvks didn't even try.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have skipped the Peace Corps thing. Just fly over there and fvck everything on two legs wearing a skirt.

Call it an early mid-life crisis. Thought it would be a fun adventure.

Unfortunately most of them save their virginity for marriage. I could fuck 30 former sorority girls before nailing one of them.

The girls there were fucking gorgeous. You never saw a fat girl or an ugly one.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked UW. Hope I'm not pulling the voodoo on the Huskies.. Sorry AG!

It felt like every “analyst” Sunday was saying Utah State could give UNC a good game. So that means UDub will win and that’s why I picked them.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get your panties in a bunch...Washington didn't offer Gee Scott Jr a scholarship. Why I do not know.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get your panties in a bunch...Washington didn't offer Gee Scott Jr a scholarship. Why I do not know.
Because he pretty much admitted he was headed to OSU. I'm guessing some OSU fat cats rolled up on one of his practices in an Escalade.

1x6W0EFRRcOJTHAYZfgN