• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UW 5* QB commit dropping dimes to the traitor who committed to Ohio St.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you back.

Regarding Gee Scott Jr., in his defense he never had an offer from UW.

It's been discussed a lot already, but I don't think UW was interested in him because of his being a local radio personality/helicopter parent.

Petersen hates dealing with the media and having Scott's father being a local media guy, that would probably be a routine pain in the ass.
I will say this ... UW doesn't recruit the state of Ohio but those Ohio St. and ND fvcks are hitting on just about every decent recruit in Washington state. I can only guess at the kind of money they have for recruiting purposes.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this ... UW doesn't recruit the state of Ohio but those Ohio St. and ND fvcks are hitting on just about every decent recruit in Washington state. I can only guess at the kind of money they have for recruiting purposes.

To be frank with you, why would we recruit there?

Honestly it's just a fact that UW is a good program, but if you're from Ohio and get an offer from Ohio State, that's going to be a lot more appealing than an offer from a West Coast team.

They're hitting us hard because the 2020 and 2021 recruiting classes are without dispute the best group of high school players this state has ever produced.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been educated by @Manster7588 greeb fint signals sarcasm but I always forget. Where all ur good stories been

I've reduced the amount of stupid shit I do on a nightly basis. Especially after all that #MeToo shit. Don't want to pick up some girl at a bar who regrets the decision the next morning when she sobers up.

Decided to do something crazy and join Peace Corps and left after 2 months. I have plenty of stories about how mentally deranged those people are, but that's probably reserved for the political forum. Those can probably be classified more as rants than actual funny stories unless you find it funny that some chick lost her shit when I referred to Bruce Jenner as a "tranny." Apparently the word "tranny" is now as offensive as the n-word.

Oh and one time I said that RBG passed away to see the reaction (these people are raging, militant feminists) and multiple people started sobbing.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be frank with you, why would we recruit there?

Honestly it's just a fact that UW is a good program, but if you're from Ohio and get an offer from Ohio State, that's going to be a lot more appealing than an offer from a West Coast team.

They're hitting us hard because the 2020 and 2021 recruiting classes are without dispute the best group of high school players this state has ever produced.
Ohio has a fvckload of in-state talent ... yet they fvck with the kids in Washington. Petersen puts a decent amount of kids in the NFL so UW has that going for them.

Active Coaches Whose Teams Have Never Missed a Bowl Game: Min. 8 Seasons as HC <--- stats are posted in this thread.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio has a fvckload of in-state talent ... yet they fvck with the kids in Washington. Petersen puts a decent amount of kids in the NFL so UW has that going for them.

Active Coaches Whose Teams Have Never Missed a Bowl Game: Min. 8 Seasons as HC <--- stats are posted in this thread.

As I said, we're competitive against teams like USC, Oregon, UCLA, etc. etc., but I just don't think we have the weight behind us to compete against those teams.

I do believe that UW can build a championship caliber team with West Coast talent and our strong coaching.

The bigger battle comes against those schools snatching kids from California IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've reduced the amount of stupid shit I do on a nightly basis. Especially after all that #MeToo shit. Don't want to pick up some girl at a bar who regrets the decision the next morning when she sobers up.

Decided to do something crazy and join Peace Corps and left after 2 months. I have plenty of stories about how mentally deranged those people are, but that's probably reserved for the political forum. Those can probably be classified more as rants than actual funny stories unless you find it funny that some chick lost her shit when I referred to Bruce Jenner as a "tranny." Apparently the word "tranny" is now as offensive as the n-word.

Oh and one time I said that RBG passed away to see the reaction (these people are raging, militant feminists) and multiple people started sobbing.
I wanna hear about the peace corp

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, we're competitive against teams like USC, Oregon, UCLA, etc. etc., but I just don't think we have the weight behind us to compete against those teams.

I do believe that UW can build a championship caliber team with West Coast talent and our strong coaching.

The bigger battle comes against those schools snatching kids from California IMO.
Ohio St. beat UW by 5 pts. ... not that big of a deal imo. What's fvcking Washington is the same thing that's fvcking Michigan ... no offense. If those two programs ever learned how to field a legit offense they'd be tearing shit up.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna hear about the peace corp

Please don't get me started. Threw away 2 months of my life because of that shit.

The people who join and those who run it are legitimately fucking deranged. You have no fucking idea.

Here's another story:

I was stationed in a village in Kosovo near the Serbian border. Predominately Muslim country. During Ramadan, a bunch of us were at a cafe drinking and these kids are legitimate lightweights. This one kid who is homosexual started making a huge fucking scene (we were explicitly told by our superiors to try to diffuse situations like this), he was wasted and was twerking in the middle of a cafe full of sober Muslims who were fasting.

I told him he should probably "tone it down." This was because everyone was staring and it looked really bad. I was reprimanded for that and had multiple meetings with higher ups to explain myself. I was completely unapologetic and explicitly said that remark had absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality. I told them that if he was "deeply hurt" by those comments, I apologize for hurting his feelings, but that it would take an impressive amount of mental gymnastics to reach the conclusion that my comment was homophobic.

But back to the topic of the thread.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been educated by @Manster7588 greeb fint signals sarcasm but I always forget. Where all ur good stories been

I didn't make the rule, I just try to inform some of the rule.

Another rule I've heard of is Faggotty Steelers fans are supposed the type in Yellow and Black like their team's Bumblebee uniform.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropping those names isn't a plus.
giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State's had some good success for years now. N.D. has history on their side. What does Washington have, you?:heh:

downloadasdasd.jpg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, he can either be like his dad and let Oregon run the North or be like his Uncle and lose to Wazzu or maybe just be like his other uncle and just do nothing college.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, he can either be like his dad and let Oregon run the North or be like his Uncle and lose to Wazzu or maybe just be like his other uncle and just do nothing college.
His so called 'other uncle' as you put it was the best of the bunch in high school. The dumb fvk would have had it made had he stayed home and played at the UW instead of chasing pvssy in NC.