• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah Jazz - Indiana Pacers Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game, but can't really post right now.

Will comment later.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14-0 run.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to work last night and today. I just got done watching this game off dvr. First half was bizarre. I think we got away from passing and it was too much isolation dribbling into a four man wall in the paint. Pacers were playing super fast and pesky. I think our depth wore them out. I liked Favors resiliency. He is looking like a power forward so far. Rudy was solid. Gordon has yet to get going and we have been in all three games. I still am amazed and frustrated by Alec. He sometimes forgets there are four other guys on the court on his team. It seems as if Treys trials are humbling him and he is coming to terms with what he cannot do and just playing within himself. And, proof that Joe is glue, when Gordon is looking out of sorts Joe finds him. Also, Joe worked to get Lyles a look

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hood looks damn impressive. I like his attitude a lot.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to work last night and today. I just got done watching this game off dvr. First half was bizarre. I think we got away from passing and it was too much isolation dribbling into a four man wall in the paint. Pacers were playing super fast and pesky. I think our depth wore them out. I liked Favors resiliency. He is looking like a power forward so far. Rudy was solid. Gordon has yet to get going and we have been in all three games. I still am amazed and frustrated by Alec. He sometimes forgets there are four other guys on the court on his team. It seems as if Treys trials are humbling him and he is coming to terms with what he cannot do and just playing within himself. And, proof that Joe is glue, when Gordon is looking out of sorts Joe finds him. Also, Joe worked to get Lyles a look

I agree with everything you said. Especially about the bench depth.

Yeah, Joe's passing is nice.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hood looks damn impressive. I like his attitude a lot.
I'm still amazed that Hood's efficient hasn't dropped off, despite taking on a bigger role.

I thought a young player like him, might try too hard when given starters minutes. Or he might accidentally try to do too much, and get away from what how nice he was off the bench last year.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LP Free Preview ended.

I wanted to sign up for Ball Streams.

But right now they're having problems with their payment system, and aren't letting new members register.

I'll wait a few weeks to see if they resolve it.

Otherwise I'll get full League Pass.

I've had LP Broadband the past 7 years, but don't like their new pricing structure this year.

But I don't like full League Pass, because Comcast is only giving 1/10 channels in HD. That's a rip-off to me.

If Ball Streams can't fix their issues, then I'll sign up for LP through Comcast, but I'll wait first to see if it gets resolved.

Until then, I'm dark from the Jazz. Unless the games on are on national TV.