• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah Jazz - Cleveland Cavaliers Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked the score (decided I couldn't watch this game and the ESPN Pelicans-Suns both tonight, and wanted to see the Pelicans-Suns).

Looks like the Jazz were outplayed in every way except for the 3's, and low turnovers by the Jazz.

The Cavs frontcourt appeared too tough.

And Luol Deng, wow.

Would have liked to see how Jefferson/Favors really played, aside from the stats, and how they competed against the Cavaliers.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at work, so missed it. You said you liked the Pelicans coach, right? Monty Williams was supposed to be more of a defensive guy, correct? If so, that does not seem to translate in the team's play? Have you been following the team this year? Are they worth a watch? I think I'm searching for an NBA mistress. My wife, the Jazz, has gotten fat and doesn't shave her bikini area anymore. She farts in front of me. I need a little eye candy to get me through these hard times.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at work, so missed it. You said you liked the Pelicans coach, right? Monty Williams was supposed to be more of a defensive guy, correct? If so, that does not seem to translate in the team's play? Have you been following the team this year? Are they worth a watch? I think I'm searching for an NBA mistress. My wife, the Jazz, has gotten fat and doesn't shave her bikini area anymore. She farts in front of me. I need a little eye candy to get me through these hard times.

The Pelicans are bad defensively, but I think that's because they've had so many injuries, it's hard to develop trust and chemistry. Ryan Anderson, Tyreke Evans, Jrue Holiday (now out for the season), and Eric Gordon have all missed time.

I do like their offense though. Evans, Brian Roberts, Holiday, and Gordon all share ball handling duties. One guard doesn't dominate the ball, they all can create a play.

And they have some nice plays IMO.

There's an article that says they run the most pick and rolls in the league. Add in the surprise factor in that you don't know which guard it can come from.

New Orleans is 10 games out of the playoffs, so they won't make it.

But maybe it's worth it to see if they can start to develop some consistency, and to see if that will translate into next year? Well they do have consistency on offense, but I'm not sure what their problem is on defense, yet, other than injuries.

But like I said, their biggest problem is their defense. Especially on the road, they'll give up 110 to anybody, I think.

They are 11th in the league in offense, and 27th in defense.

Usually I'd opt for a team that would be in one of the last few spots for the playoffs, and would have to fight to stay in.

Atlanta and Charlotte could qualify, especially given their former Jazz ties.

Memphis is still fighting to get in.

Phoenix, I'm SURE will get in.

Minnesota might get in, but I can't really get into them. Even though I like Adelman.

Just throwing some ideas out there.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I can see why the Pelicans defense is bad. Markieff Morris is making layups and dunks like Millsap.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 for Dragic. All the fans are whipping out their phones to take a pic.

Good team win for Phoenix. They made few mistakes in the 4th of a close game.

And they look confident.