• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah - Golden State Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80-98, 3 mins left in 4th.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players are bad. I don't know what they're doing.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players are bad, right! That is the thing, I get the tanking thing. But, I'd say the idea of a core 4 is pretty much a reach. They don't look like the core of anything, maybe an eaten 2 day old apple core or something, all brown and mushy. Even Hayward, guy can do a lot of things, but shooting is so hot/cold. Burks is not ever going to be a starter on a real team. Kanter is not rebounding enough - can't comment on his defense because I have yet to watch a whole game. Favors, defensive stopper - mmmm, maybe, but not convinced.

So, Trey is the only thing to look forward to. Other than that, I could go without seeing a game this season - which is quite a statement.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the idea of a core 4 is pretty much a reach. They don't look like the core of anything, maybe an eaten 2 day old apple core or something, all brown and mushy.

Nuraman would like this. You or he should add this to the quotes thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players are bad, right! That is the thing, I get the tanking thing. But, I'd say the idea of a core 4 is pretty much a reach. They don't look like the core of anything, maybe an eaten 2 day old apple core or something, all brown and mushy. Even Hayward, guy can do a lot of things, but shooting is so hot/cold. Burks is not ever going to be a starter on a real team. Kanter is not rebounding enough - can't comment on his defense because I have yet to watch a whole game. Favors, defensive stopper - mmmm, maybe, but not convinced.

I agree. Let's count how many cores we decide are really cores, at the end of the year.

So, Trey is the only thing to look forward to. Other than that, I could go without seeing a game this season - which is quite a statement.

:(