• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USF Scheduling Big Boys: UCF Pouts

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's Top 10

1. Clemson - Texas A&M, South Carolina, Furman, Georgia Southern
2, Alabama - Louisville, Arkansas State, Louisiana, Citadel
3. Ohio State - TCU, Oregon State, Tulane
4. Oklahoma - UCLA, FAU, Army
5. Notre Dame - Michigan, Vanderbilt, Stanford, USC, Northwestern, Navy, Ball State
6. LSU - Miami, SE Louisiana, Louisiana Tech, Rice
7. Florida - Florida State, Colorado State, Charleston Southern, Idaho
8. Georgia - Georgia Tech, UMass, Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee
9. Texas - USC, Maryland, Tulsa
10. Washington State -Wyoming, San Jose State, EWU

UCF's OOC last year: South Carolina State, Florida Atlantic, Pitt

The only team you can definitively say had a worse OOC slate than UCF was Washington State. All of the above teams had much harder conference schedules than UCF.
Quit fighting ignorance with factual information!

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's Top 10

1. Clemson - Texas A&M, South Carolina, Furman, Georgia Southern
2, Alabama - Louisville, Arkansas State, Louisiana, Citadel LOLz
3. Ohio State - TCU, Oregon State, Tulane
4. Oklahoma - UCLA, FAU, Army LOLz
5. Notre Dame - Michigan, Vanderbilt, Stanford, USC, Northwestern, Navy, Ball State
6. LSU - Miami, SE Louisiana, Louisiana Tech, Rice
7. Florida - Florida State, Colorado State, Charleston Southern, Idaho LOLz
8. Georgia - Georgia Tech, UMass, Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee LOLz
9. Texas - USC, Maryland, Tulsa
10. Washington State -Wyoming, San Jose State, EWU

UCF's OOC last year: South Carolina State, Florida Atlantic, Pitt, @ UNC

The only team you can definitively say had a worse OOC slate than UCF was Washington State. All of the above teams had much harder conference schedules than UCF.

UCFify.

Pretty sure Pitt was the only opponent listed who won their division.

UCFacts are >>>>> your UCFiction

#UCFacts

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF has played a better OOC schedule than most other Top 10 teams.

What you tshirt bandwagoners want is UCF to schedule in huge competitive disadvantages to show people who don’t watch football something that those who do, already know, like UCF is better than Bama.

A legit playoff solves all of this non-sense. Decide it on the UCField.

1-0

#UCFacts

I don't believe that even you could be that delusional, but it was a valiant effort at trolling.

Alabama would have to replace 7 games on their schedule with the equivalent of Mercer to have an overall schedule that compares to UCF. But, since UCF is not a top 10 team everything you said after that is irrelevant.

Let's pretend for a moment that UCF was a top 10 team, who are these "most of the top 10" that

5-6 FCS SC State
5-7 Florida Atlantic
and
7-7 Pitt

are better than?

#UCFuckthisnewBoiseState

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that even you could be that delusional, but it was a valiant effort at trolling.

Alabama would have to replace 7 games on their schedule with the equivalent of Mercer to have an overall schedule that compares to UCF. But, since UCF is not a top 10 team everything you said after that is irrelevant.

Let's pretend for a moment that UCF was a top 10 team, who are these "most of the top 10" that

5-6 FCS SC State
5-7 Florida Atlantic
and
7-7 Pitt

are better than?

#UCFuckthisnewBoiseState
He’s clinging to a 7-7 Pitt being a high quality opponent because they won a weak division.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCFify.

#UCFacts

It takes some balls to pimp out a .500 team, especially one that lost to 4 of the 5 ranked teams they played by an average score of 40-11...and beat the 5th in OT, and lost to a 2-9 UNC team.

Congrats on your #UCFreakishlylargeballs

UCF could probably win the ACC Coastal, so you got that going for you.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s clinging to a 7-7 Pitt being a high quality opponent because they won a weak division.
That’s like saying that time when UCLA ended the season 6-8 it was a major part of boosting Texas’ strength of schedule.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet tshirt bandwagoner from the sec say 2-10 Arkansas is a good opponent simply because they are in the ESP5N Cartel.

I can play this game all day since the UCFacts are on my side.

Pitt actually won something.

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet tshirt bandwagoner from the sec say 2-10 Arkansas is a good opponent simply because they are in the ESP5N Cartel.

#UCFacts
Please link to me who said Arkansas was a quality opponent and I will openly mock them mercilessly.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to epitomize tshirt bandwagoners. By the time UCF and UNC plays, UNC could be the most dominant program in the ACC like how UCF is. They could be #1 vs 2 in the Nation.

T-shirt bandwagoners rather sports be a soap opera with 5 characters than about actual competition.

#UCFacts

LOL, Dominant #11 team, lol. If Mack Brown is the #1 or #2 team in the nation at any point during his tenure at UNC, I will keep a UCF avatar for the rest of my time on the hoop.

On the plus side, UNC, unlike UCF, actually knows what a 4 star recruit looks like, so at least Mack has that going for him.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

What did they win? Is there an ACC Coastal trophy or did Pitt pull a UCF and whip on down to Things Remembered at the mall and get themselves one.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tshrirt bandwagoner unwittingly say Arkansas is a good opponent when they state a team played X# of ESP5N Cartel teams vs other team

#UCFacts
Please link me one time here anyone that has referenced Oregon State, Arkansas, Vandy, Rutgers, Illinois, Kansas, UNC, or Georgia Tech as a quality win in football and I will mock them and so would anyone else. I called out someone for saying South Carolina was a quality opponent. You are inventing statements no one has ever said.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for being an online only school until 2014, UCF has done a fine job with their athletics.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Southern New Hampshire grad, I am really looking forward to go to Homecoming football games at SNHU in 2026.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to epitomize tshirt bandwagoners. By the time UCF and UNC plays, UNC could be the most dominant program in the ACC like how UCF is. They could be #1 vs 2 in the Nation.

T-shirt bandwagoners rather sports be a soap opera with 5 characters than about actual competition.

#UCFacts

ZhAVXCi.png

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCFify.

#UCFacts

Pretty sure Pitt was also the only team on the list to allow this:

75 yards untouched on the opening play of the game.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please link me one time here anyone that has referenced Oregon State, Arkansas, Vandy, Rutgers, Illinois, Kansas, UNC, or Georgia Tech as a quality win in football and I will mock them and so would anyone else. I called out someone for saying South Carolina was a quality opponent. You are inventing statements no one has ever said.

Anytime a tshirt bandwagoner says "schedule more ESP5N Cartel teams" they are implying Oregon State, Arkansas, Vandy, Rutgers, Illinois, Kansas, UNC, or Georgia Tech are quality football team.

I eagerly look UCForward to mocking people who throw around the "P5" tag as if it means anything.

#UCFacts

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime a tshirt bandwagoner says "schedule more ESP5N Cartel teams" they are implying Oregon State, Arkansas, Vandy, Rutgers, Illinois, Kansas, UNC, or Georgia Tech are quality football team.

I eagerly look UCForward to mocking people who throw around the "P5" tag as if it means anything.

#UCFacts

Is UConn a quality game?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

For every example of the teams you listed we are also pushing for additional games against Oregon, LSU, UGA, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma, Clemson, and Florida State