• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on Jagr and Voracek

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read on CSN Philly that Jagr may play tonight against the Florida Panthers. Meanwhile, Voracek is defiantly out due to possible concussion symptoms. No surprise there. Also, Timmo may be a game time decision. I doubt he plays tonight if they just called up Manning.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there must be another dman thats out tonight.. the call up, kimmo being questionable.. like i've said, i think he's just trying to get some rest, but may play tonight to avoid manning having to play..

i wonder who's out tonight.. flyers scratch list might need to take up both columns on CSN's graphic tonight..

pronger
sestito
jvr
timonen
meszaros
(dman)
voracek
jagr

not to mention betts/lappy who they haven't been putting on the list all season..

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read on CSN Philly that Jagr may play tonight against the Florida Panthers. Meanwhile, Voracek is defiantly out due to possible concussion symptoms. No surprise there. Also, Timmo may be a game time decision. I doubt he plays tonight if they just called up Manning.

Just get everyone healthy. I don't care if all of them miss tonight's game. We have a lot of depth and it showed against the Red Wings.