• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Large Amount of Free Agents

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list will grow daily. Many could be 1 year deals unless they want to play for Jacksonville, NY Jets ect.

I'm down with 2 less than bottom of the barrel players added to the worst defense in Cowboy history.

I'd like to see Dallas look at todays flavor of the day, LB Kyle Van Noy which has everything to do with zero confidence in our current starters

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list will grow daily. Many could be 1 year deals unless they want to play for Jacksonville, NY Jets ect.

I'm down with 2 less than bottom of the barrel players added to the worst defense in Cowboy history.

I'd like to see Dallas look at todays flavor of the day, LB Kyle Van Noy which has everything to do with zero confidence in our current starters
I’m going to be real interested in not only who falls through the cracks but who the true “bargains” will be. We both know there will be some that normally wouldn’t be “bottom of the barrel” this off-season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to be real interested in not only who falls through the cracks but who the true “bargains” will be. We both know there will be some that normally wouldn’t be “bottom of the barrel” this off-season.
some really good players may prefer a one/two year contract and wait for the new TV money to be in play.
a smart front office could upgrade a defense in a hurry. :hope:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some really good players may prefer a one/two year contract and wait for the new TV money to be in play.
a smart front office could upgrade a defense in a hurry. :hope:
I'd think a lot of FA's and teams will approach this season just that way.

I also see this seasons free agents class being full of talent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd think a lot of FA's and teams will approach this season just that way.

I also see this seasons free agents class being full of talent.
With so many teams cash strapped this upcoming season I wouldn't sign for one year when this years cap is so low if I were a FA. I'd look to structure a deal like Dak. Low year one cap hit and salary to fit in the team's budget with a big SB and then big increases as the cap goes up. If you sign for one year you sign for real cheap.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would welcome a large DT that is not washed up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know any?
I'd say Sherman would definitely be a guy that won't cost more than a one two-year deal and is at a huge position of need. He isn't the player he once was of course but he won't cost what he once did either. He can be an AHole and his health would be a concern. I think if a guy like Sherman was on the team we wouldn't read crap like Woods saying he you can't give 100% every single play and maybe some of the younger "leaders" would actually learn how to lead between the lines instead of looking to get on highlight films.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Sherman would definitely be a guy that won't cost more than a one two-year deal and is at a huge position of need. He isn't the player he once was of course but he won't cost what he once did either. He can be an AHole and his health would be a concern. I think if a guy like Sherman was on the team we wouldn't read crap like Woods saying he you can't give 100% every single play and maybe some of the younger "leaders" would actually learn how to lead between the lines instead of looking to get on highlight films.
i could see Sherman on a one or two year deal as long as the total deal is less than 19M and no guaranteed money. but i also would like to see them re-sign Aldon Smith to a one or two year deal around 15M, either Keanu Neal or Malik Hooker to 1 year deal and maybe bring back Gerald McCoy on a 2 year deal incorporating the 2M dead money for 2021. say 2 year 12M

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could see Sherman on a one or two year deal as long as the total deal is less than 19M and no guaranteed money. but i also would like to see them re-sign Aldon Smith to a one or two year deal around 15M, either Keanu Neal or Malik Hooker to 1 year deal and maybe bring back Gerald McCoy on a 2 year deal incorporating the 2M dead money for 2021. say 2 year 12M
Well you aren't getting Sherman or any decent free agent with zero guaranteed money.
I think Smith will be resigned unless someone makes him a big offer and McCoy will be too if he passes his physical. Guy was helping Gallimore via FT all season long and wasn't even on the team. I gave up on thinking we bring in a good safety, but I think that is on all of our wish lists

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Woods can move on. That was a dumb thing to say. Big game altering plays happen against lazy defenses. Need to find his replacement. You dont see guys like Diggs and Wilson giving up on plays.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance the Bills want to trade Milano for Jaylon? Maybe we can tell them to "watch the film" and they'll be all over him... :D

MATT MILANOLB, BUFFALO BILLS

Bills re-signed LB Matt Milano to a four-year, $44 million contract.​

Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal includes $24 million guaranteed. All signs had pointed toward the 26-year-old reaching the open market, with Bills GM Brandon Beane saying the No. 163 overall pick of the 2017 draft had "earned that right." Instead, Milano has made the unusual call to pass up on seeing what else is out there mere days before the negotiating period begins. An every-down playmaker who flies all over the field making plays, Milano's lone bugaboo has been staying healthy. He was limited to 10 games in 2020 by chest and hamstring issues. When healthy, Milano makes plays at every level of the field. He is a key cog for defensive-minded head coach Sean McDermott.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this seem possible? I know most of Sherman's games would be from 2019 but still :scratch:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you aren't getting Sherman or any decent free agent with zero guaranteed money.
I think Smith will be resigned unless someone makes him a big offer and McCoy will be too if he passes his physical. Guy was helping Gallimore via FT all season long and wasn't even on the team. I gave up on thinking we bring in a good safety, but I think that is on all of our wish lists
Okay guarantee the 1st year on Sherman

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last years disaster free agency, I won't get pumped up about any signing until they make it to the first game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this seem possible? I know most of Sherman's games would be from 2019 but still :scratch:

Sherman was very effective in 2019. Then injured in 2020. I would not break the bank on him. A one year prove it deal . It would still be a gamble. He is at the age where Players tend to lose effectiveness and in a hurry. Everson Griffen is a good example.