• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UNLV 2019-20 Men's Basketball Schedule

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Nevada Las Vegas Athletics

2019-20 Men's Basketball Schedule

Scheduled Games

Copyright © 2019 University of Nevada Las Vegas Athletics

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 5-8 coming into a match up with Eastern Michigan!

Curious to see if they can hit conference play and start putting something together.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 5-8 coming into a match up with Eastern Michigan!

Curious to see if they can hit conference play and start putting something together.

Not the start to the season I was hoping for. And still not convinced that TJ Who the Fuck's the right coach to turn things around.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the start to the season I was hoping for. And still not convinced that TJ Who the Fuck's the right coach to turn things around.

Aw he came in late, he needs a couple years of solid recruiting. They really didn't have talent there, ( I will piss someone off with that comment)

I think for the state the athletic program is in right now I believe him and and the Arroyo pick are spot on to get it back up on the national stage .....

I throw up a little in my mouth saying Arroyo, stupid Duck!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw he came in late, he needs a couple years of solid recruiting. They really didn't have talent there, ( I will piss someone off with that comment)

I think for the state the athletic program is in right now I believe him and and the Arroyo pick are spot on to get it back up on the national stage .....

I throw up a little in my mouth saying Arroyo, stupid Duck!

I know one CBB coach that I will always root againts, Chris Beard. Fuck that mutha fucker!

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one CBB coach that I will always root againts, Chris Beard. Fuck that mutha fucker!
He truly dicked UNLV... the basketball program has been chasing its tail with head coaches since Kruger and honestly so has the football program since forever.

I can see TJ being a solid coach for UNLV time will tell. As with all coaches I want to see what he is able to do after a few recruiting classes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He truly dicked UNLV... the basketball program has been chasing its tail with head coaches since Kruger and honestly so has the football program since forever.

I can see TJ being a solid coach for UNLV time will tell. As with all coaches I want to see what he is able to do after a few recruiting classes.

I agree with everything you said. Hoping the Runnin' Rebels can get to 20 wins this year & maybe an NIT invite.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything you said. Hoping the Runnin' Rebels can get to 20 wins this year & maybe an NIT invite.
yeah me too. I really am hoping the program can show some life and finish strong. I have only been able to see a handful of games so far, what i have seen is they look inconsistent. Hot and Cold unfortunately the "cold" seems to last longer than the hot. It would be good to see them get better as the season goes on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah me too. I really am hoping the program can show some life and finish strong. I have only been able to see a handful of games so far, what i have seen is they look inconsistent. Hot and Cold unfortunately the "cold" seems to last longer than the hot. It would be good to see them get better as the season goes on.

One of the things I really miss about the Vegas area are Runnin' Rebels games at the T & M.

I still say Menzies wasn't given enough time to properly clean up Rice's mess. Hopefully TJ Who the Fuck was the right hire. But he has to be given enough time to turn things around. Otherwise UNLV will never get outta the rebuilding process.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I really miss about the Vegas area are Runnin' Rebels games at the T & M.

I still say Menzies wasn't given enough time to properly clean up Rice's mess. Hopefully TJ Who the Fuck was the right hire. But he has to be given enough time to turn things around. Otherwise UNLV will never get outta the rebuilding process.
Yeah I really miss going to the games, it was a really fun atmosphere to watch games especially when they good seasons.

I agree about Menzies, I don't even count his first season, in a way its just wasted seasons when you fire a coach without letting them build the program the way they want to. I think they are committed to TJ and willing to give him a real chance.