• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UN..FUCKING...BELIEVABLE

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c4b5b391d553438899aa252eb8f61cca.jpg

I mean sure, why not? :noidea:
btw, don't google wendy's naked unless you want to see some rather disturbing NSFW shit that will have you blushing every time you see their logo again. This was the only thing close to hoop safe lol. Some sick bastards out there.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking thread is probably the most ludicrous thread on this dadburn board

It started out with an Oklahoma fan getting pissed about going to overtime with Army

Then somehow the majority of this fucking thread is everyone arguing about what fucking region fucking Oklahoma is in..

Now we have a dirty talking scantily clad picture of the fucking Wendy's girl on here

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Hoop hall of fame or hall of shame

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very amusing when I saw it on Saturday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking thread is probably the most ludicrous thread on this dadburn board

It started out with an Oklahoma fan getting pissed about going to overtime with Army

Then somehow the majority of this fucking thread is everyone arguing about what fucking region fucking Oklahoma is in..

Now we have a dirty talking scantily clad picture of the fucking Wendy's girl on here

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Hoop hall of fame or hall of shame
All its missing is Huskers21 and his globe sir :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And made up categories that no one else in the world uses. I could make a map and post it online, too.

Texas is part of multiple regions. The eastern part is the South, the northern part is the plains, the western part is the Southwest (starting from Forth Worth, according to locals), and the southern part (south of San Antonio) is Mexico.

Here’s a better map if that would make it seem official:

KOYzBV4.png

The best part is that they realize regional boundaries don’t follow state borders. Northern Florida is the South, Miami isn’t. Spokane is like Boise, not like Seattle. And so on.

It’s odd that the Ohio River Valley and Great Plains are colored the same, but I get the idea. Those cities on the Ohio, Mississippi and Missouri (like Cincinnati, St Louis and Kansas City) all share a history. But then the Quad Cities and Minneapolis (on the Iowa/Illinois and Minnesota/Wisconsin borders) should be part of that region as well.
Wrong map heres the updated map

Week_4.png

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I love how messed up this map is already
A lot of movement its a good thing SC lost their land to Stanford before Texas :dhd: Oklahoma is clearly in the Midwest,East,South East and Pacific tho. The Sooners took Hawaii

Damn Mormons are on the move tho.You may need to get the Friars to stop them :gaah:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of movement its a good thing SC lost their land to Stanford before Texas :dhd: Oklahoma is clearly in the Midwest,East,South East and Pacific tho. The Sooners took Hawaii

Damn Mormons are on the move tho.You may need to get the Friars to stop them :gaah:

They're out of control sir, I don't know who can stop them at this point