• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UN..FUCKING...BELIEVABLE

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't be Mexico North since we curbstomped Santa Ana at San Jacinto. We're just TEXAS......

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be Mexico North since we curbstomped Santa Ana at San Jacinto. We're just TEXAS......

giphy.gif

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight. Texas doesn't ever want to be considered part of the fucking South. We're our own territory....
:rolleyes:

texico is the territory on that one side of your red dixie cup where that drunk bitch "accidentally" mistook your drink for hers and now you're not drinking from that side for the rest of the drink because you just poured the damn thing and her cooties can't travel to the other side of the cup...the alcohol should kill it anyway but you can't be too sure about these things.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol
Never heard a Marine say I coulda be in the Army. But have heard I coulda been a Marine from Army personnel.
I coulda been a marine, but my test scores were too high

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iraq and Syria are Middle East.

outline-maps-south-us-region.jpg
This is some bullshit.

West Virginia is the “Washington DC area” but Delaware (where Washington people go to the beach all summer) isn’t?

Arkansas is the “Gulf”, but Alabama and the Florida pandhandle aren’t?

The “central Midwest” consists of the far southwest boundary of the Midwest, and a state that’s not even in the Midwest?

Wyoming and Seattle are the same, but Georgia and South Carolina are their own distinct regions?

What dumb redneck came up with this crap?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is some bullshit.

West Virginia is the “Washington DC area” but Delaware (where Washington people go to the beach all summer) isn’t?

Arkansas is the “Gulf”, but Alabama and the Florida pandhandle aren’t?

The “central Midwest” consists of the far southwest boundary of the Midwest, and a state that’s not even in the Midwest?

Wyoming and Seattle are the same, but Georgia and South Carolina are their own distinct regions?

What redneck came up with this crap?

Somebody that makes maps for a living, perhaps?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody that makes maps for a living, perhaps?
And made up categories that no one else in the world uses. I could make a map and post it online, too.

Texas is part of multiple regions. The eastern part is the South, the northern part is the plains, the western part is the Southwest (starting from Forth Worth, according to locals), and the southern part (south of San Antonio) is Mexico.

Here’s a better map if that would make it seem official:

KOYzBV4.png

The best part is that they realize regional boundaries don’t follow state borders. Northern Florida is the South, Miami isn’t. Spokane is like Boise, not like Seattle. And so on.

It’s odd that the Ohio River Valley and Great Plains are colored the same, but I get the idea. Those cities on the Ohio, Mississippi and Missouri (like Cincinnati, St Louis and Kansas City) all share a history. But then the Quad Cities and Minneapolis (on the Iowa/Illinois and Minnesota/Wisconsin borders) should be part of that region as well.

Last edited:

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And made up categories that no one else in the world uses. I could make a map and post it online, too.

Texas is part of multiple regions. The eastern part is the South, the northern part is the plains, the western part is the Southwest, and the southern part (south of San Antonio) is Mexico.

Here’s a better map if that would make it seem official:

KOYzBV4.png

The best part is that they realize regional boundaries don’t follow state borders.

It’s odd that the Ohio River Valley and Great Plains are colored the same, but I get the idea. Those cities on the Ohio, Mississippi and Missouri (like Cincinnati, St Louis and Kansas City) all share a history. But then the Quad Cities and Minneapolis (on the Iowa/Illinois and Minnesota/Wisconsin borders) should be part of that region as well.

Not if you know your history. Cincinnati, St Louis and Kansas City were at one time or another Gateways to the West. Minneapolis and the Quad Cities were grain shipping hubs.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you know your history. Cincinnati, St Louis and Kansas City were at one time or another Gateways to the West. Minneapolis and the Quad Cities were grain shipping hubs.
Yeah, that’s probably fair.