• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Um... what?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the biggest load of shit ive seen

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya.. i've been to quite a few schools, including uva, and i'm not sure i'd put UVA above any of them

slight exaggeration, it's got case western beat.. i dont really care, i prefer VT to not be ranked in stuff like this, i think it tarnishes the name, hence, if i were a UVA grad i'd be a little irritated, especially since i dont see how it's even remotely true

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a horse shit article. How can you rank UVA number 2 in sex when they don't even have 2 hot girls on their whole campus? I kind of remember when last year's playboy list came out and it was based on some app that people used so I can only assume that's why this list is so flawed. The fact that no Arizona schools or WVU is on this list is ridiculous.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for anyone doubting WVU as a party school, watch this. I know it may not be an accurate portrayal of the true party atmosphere there, but I would shit myself if St. Pattys day at VT was nearly this insane.

[YOUTUBE]tP0Xod-L1Yw[/YOUTUBE]

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, clearly i need to stop going to raleigh when i go out, and just stay in my backyard.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Eh, even UVa people will laugh at that. I will defend them alittle though, they do indeed have some good looking girls around there (more than a couple) and I have had my fair share of good times in Charlottesville. My style was always more Blackburg, but they've got their own things going on - not all fit that douchey stereotype up there. In the end, I think anyone who refers to a magazine to tell you where the party is, probably won't have fun anywhere.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for anyone doubting WVU as a party school, watch this. I know it may not be an accurate portrayal of the true party atmosphere there, but I would shit myself if St. Pattys day at VT was nearly this insane.

[YOUTUBE]tP0Xod-L1Yw[/YOUTUBE]

i've seen pretty much everything in that video (aside from the snake thing...fuck snakes). but seriously not much in that video is different from what happens here except we have a dry campus so it happens off campus...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've seen pretty much everything in that video (aside from the snake thing...fuck snakes). but seriously not much in that video is different from what happens here except we have a dry campus so it happens off campus...

Haha i would like to think that most ragers happen off campus. And I don't doubt that. My point is more that there is no way something of this magnitude happens at UVA.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this in the general forum. As I said there, its got to be an inside joke or something. UVA isn't even the top party school in the state. Hell, maybe not even top 5.

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having been at both Tech and UVA, I have to say, from a strictly partying perspective, the undergraduate parties at UVA seem a lot more expansive and I think the corner is a better set up than downtown. However, having gone to undergrad at tech, I have to say that I would 10x rather go dt at tech, and if you include tailgating, there is no comparison (so weak at UVA and given their team who even cares).