• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ultimate Gagne thread...Read if ya want

Crunch88

REFS u Suck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its time to go, good call by Homer.His best season was in 06 when we were pisssss poor ,a hot mess.lets be honest here the man can shoot but hes as soft as the good humor man.I dont kno y so many Flyer fans stick up for him,yea hes the longest tendered flyer but cmon is he Tim Kerr or Rick Tochett(?)spelling)? When u think of Flyers hockey u think of Bob Clark, Ron Hextall,Brad Marsh,Mark Howe,Brain Propp not this softie non checking tool.Just waive him and see what we can get!!!!!!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time to go, good call by Homer.His best season was in 06 when we were pisssss poor ,a hot mess.lets be honest here the man can shoot but hes as soft as the good humor man.I dont kno y so many Flyer fans stick up for him,yea hes the longest tendered flyer but cmon is he Tim Kerr or Rick Tochett(?)spelling)? When u think of Flyers hockey u think of Bob Clark, Ron Hextall,Brad Marsh,Mark Howe,Brain Propp not this softie non checking tool.Just waive him and see what we can get!!!!!!

Really, are you at all serious here. Catch a fuckin clue! You must have just started watcing this team a couple of years ago! Our BEST 2 way player is a soft pussy. News flash! SO was Clarke! If it wasn't for Shultzie, Clark would have been manhandled game in and game out. Please save these threads for where you came from!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, are you at all serious here. Catch a fuckin clue! You must have just started watcing this team a couple of years ago! Our BEST 2 way player is a soft pussy. News flash! SO was Clarke! If it wasn't for Shultzie, Clark would have been manhandled game in and game out. Please save these threads for where you came from!

i agree w/ this.. i'm not exactly sure why you call him soft crunch.. he had a concussion or 2, which happens all the time to flyers players (lindros, primeau, etc.) and a groin injury.. he came back 2 weeks early from a broken foot to score a series clinching OT goal against boston.. i dont know what you want from him

and if we waive him, we wont get anything for him..

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion Crunch and I actually agree that Gagne did seem (to me) to get softer physically after his last concussion, but the heart and determination he showed coming back from those and other injuries easily made up for it.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In my opinion Crunch you are just a tool yourself as YOU CLAIM Gags to be. Not everybody in the NHL is a checker, hence why players are classified from grinders, to danglers, snipers, ect. Whatever Gags lacked in checking he well made up for with his stellar 2 way play and from what I have seen the past 10 seasons clutch goals. Learn a little about the different styles of hockey players before you go bashing one of the top 10 Flyers point producers. :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was his time to go. We needed the salary more then we needed his injury prone skill. I am alright with him leaving, the only bad part was what we got...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Marsh:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Wow, good player and probably a good guy, but a face of the Flyers?