• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh oh

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox aren’t playoff good often. Be nice if they don’t steal away another rare winning season’s potential from us again in my lifetime. Next time strike the season after we trade a player like Chris Sale and rebuild. That too much to ask?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox aren’t playoff good often. Be nice if they don’t steal away another rare winning season’s potential from us again in my lifetime. Next time strike the season after we trade a player like Chris Sale and rebuild. That too much to ask?
Yes! This!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the issues are all that big this go around.

How service time is counted for Free Agency is a big one - and whether the National League should use the DH is another (more player jobs). I suppose their will be some pressure on the level of club salary that begins taxation, but that really should be a minor adjustment as I don't think they will change the taxation system.

Prediction: The free agency clock will begin with the first professional contract (7 or 8 years). The NL will have a DH.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the issues are all that big this go around.

How service time is counted for Free Agency is a big one - and whether the National League should use the DH is another (more player jobs). I suppose their will be some pressure on the level of club salary that begins taxation, but that really should be a minor adjustment as I don't think they will change the taxation system.

Prediction: The free agency clock will begin with the first professional contract (7 or 8 years). The NL will have a DH.
I truly hope you're right. Just for once I'd like to see the labor issues resolved in a relatively peaceful manner and soon enough that it doesn't impede the start of the season.