• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UGA freshman QB D’Wan Mathis brain surgery update.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former tOSU commit and now UGA freshman, D'Wan Mathis underwent emergency brain surgery at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center on May 22 after telling Georgia trainers he was experiencing headaches.

UGA medical director Ron Courson immediately diagnosed the threat and rushed Mathis to the emergency room where an MRI revealed fluid build-up around his brain.

“We thank God for Ron Courson’s expertise and his medical team, because without them I don’t think all of this would have been possible for D’Wan,” Terence Mathis said. “I believe Georgia saved my son’s life.

D’Wan Mathis’ father: ‘Georgia saved my son’s life’

As a fan of UGA, I cannot say enough about Ron Courson. His medical knowledge and expertise has to be among the best in the nation.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s insane he’s already back to conditioning. What a blessing he was saved that could’ve been really tragic. Wishing him much success!

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former tOSU commit and now UGA freshman, D'Wan Mathis underwent emergency brain surgery at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center on May 22 after telling Georgia trainers he was experiencing headaches.

UGA medical director Ron Courson immediately diagnosed the threat and rushed Mathis to the emergency room where an MRI revealed fluid build-up around his brain.

“We thank God for Ron Courson’s expertise and his medical team, because without them I don’t think all of this would have been possible for D’Wan,” Terence Mathis said. “I believe Georgia saved my son’s life.

D’Wan Mathis’ father: ‘Georgia saved my son’s life’

As a fan of UGA, I cannot say enough about Ron Courson. His medical knowledge and expertise has to be among the best in the nation.

Pretty cool, kudos to Ron.