• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Ennis heading to the NBA

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Johnny Flynn waiting to happen. Good luck in the D league TE!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flynn has had numerous injuries including his hips and Ennis is more of a true point guard then Flynn ever was. Cant compare the two. I dont blame a guy for wanting to get paid instead of risking an injury. Get over it.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over it? I am just stating a fact. He's not ready for the NBA right now. If he doesn't get drafted by a team that has scorers, he's screwed. One more year at SU to work on his jumper would be beneficial for him.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you both are right. He's about to get paid a bunch. The old saying of "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" is something that needs consideration. I can't blame him one bit because it looks like someone is going to sign him early enough to get a decent contract.

That said....I don't think Ennis has the body or an outside shot to play in the NBA. IMO....He's heading to the D League and getting injured or becoming a flop there is still a possibility. Maybe more a potential.

If money isn't an issue for his family, I think he should have stayed in college and enjoyed the moment.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M.C.W. needs to work on his jumper as well and he is doing just fine in Philly considering there is nothing around him. Most likely the ROY. One more year of Colege Basketball isnt going to determine whether he flops or not. He will have more money than any of us no matter what happens. Cant blame the guy. Get over it.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M.C.W. could have stayed a 3rd year it wouldnt have helped his jump shot. Get the money when you can. Another year of College doesnt mean that Ennis wouldnt have been a flop. Same chances but risk of injury.