• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Titans accuse Saints sideline of blowing a whistle

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Interesting...doesn't sound like a Sean Peyton team tactic

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if you watch the highlights you will see Locker had a wide open nate Washington((17)) in the middle if he would of thrown the ball they would of won but he just stood there in did nothing!!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this is true and can be proven, the league needs to come down hard on the saints

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
if this is true and can be proven, the league needs to come down hard on the saints

Forget that ever happening.

The aints are the leagues feel good story. Theyve milked that fucking hurricane for 6 years now so I really dont see them ever doing anything that might show that bunch in a negative light.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any reason why the NFL never goes back when reviewing game altering stuff like this and decides to schedule a date for the 2 teams to replay the game from the point of the occurrence?

I hate how they just come out and say yeah it happened and we're sorry our bad. An apology does not change the fact that it happened and altered an entire games out come.

The NBA made the Hawks and Heat basically replay OT a few years ago due to a scoring table error. They had that Shaq had fouled out when he really had 1 more to give. The NBA reviewed it and decided it was such a big error they made them replay.

Now I don't know about anyone else but I've seen way more reasons to replay a game in the NBA than Shaq having an extra foul but at least they had the balls to make them play it over.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's this not picking up any wind? Busted cheating and sweep it under the rug.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any reason why the NFL never goes back when reviewing game altering stuff like this and decides to schedule a date for the 2 teams to replay the game from the point of the occurrence?

I hate how they just come out and say yeah it happened and we're sorry our bad. An apology does not change the fact that it happened and altered an entire games out come.

The NBA made the Hawks and Heat basically replay OT a few years ago due to a scoring table error. They had that Shaq had fouled out when he really had 1 more to give. The NBA reviewed it and decided it was such a big error they made them replay.

Now I don't know about anyone else but I've seen way more reasons to replay a game in the NBA than Shaq having an extra foul but at least they had the balls to make them play it over.

The NFL would never admit to anything. Spygate was covered up and evidence was destroyed, almost no one gets popped for steroids and nothing happened to the Steelers when their team doctor was busted for buying banned PEDs in bulk.
Goodell sucks

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i thought i heard it while watching that game.........no wait.........tinnitus. :-)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just watched the game last night. the last 3 or so titans drives u could hear a ton of whistles. i didn't see all of the last drive but i've never heard whistling like that while watching a game. seemed like whoever was doing it was much more selective on that last drive

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL would never admit to anything. Spygate was covered up and evidence was destroyed, almost no one gets popped for steroids and nothing happened to the Steelers when their team doctor was busted for buying banned PEDs in bulk.
Goodell sucks

but doc, i thought that was vitamin D injections...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i just watched the game last night. the last 3 or so titans drives u could hear a ton of whistles. i didn't see all of the last drive but i've never heard whistling like that while watching a game. seemed like whoever was doing it was much more selective on that last drive

i watched it at a sports bar (small venue) so all the games are going on at once. sometimes...no most times...its hard to discern which game the whistle came from?