• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two takes on reliving June of 2010

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Beebe still proclaiming that he saved the Big 12, even though it was ESPN and FOX because they agreed to pay the Big 12 the money for 12 teams instead of 10 teams. Plus, the LHN so ESPN could lock up Texas for 20 years and keep them away from Fox or NBC Sports.

Funny, just a little mention how Beebe was canned in 2011 for being the puppet of Texas.

Conference realignment: Dan Beebe's role in it, five years later - College Football - SI.com

This Omaha one is iffy for me, sometimes I can get through the wall and sometimes I get some goofy message. This one I believe a whole lot more than the Beebe one

A look back at how Nebraska bucked the Big 12, Texas and Missouri and won over Jim Delany and the Big Ten - Big Red Today blog - Omaha.com

Now, if any Texas poster reads this they will say it was Nebraska's fault all along. Even though Nebraska wasn't even in on the study in April of 2010 by the Big Ten. Of course, Texas fans won't even bring up how long the negotiations with the PAC 10 and ESPN on the LHN had been going on. But that kind of stuff just doesn't happen overnight.