• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tuszka

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this pick I have a feeling Miller will be gone and it will be to save money, yes but this guy will make the transition less hard on the team. I hope my feeling on him is right. Green is the player he looks like to me very Physical!

If not, not a lot of capital on him.:hope:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this pick I have a feeling Miller will be gone and it will be to save money, yes but this guy will make the transition less hard on the team. I hope my feeling on him is right. Green is the player he looks like to me very Physical!

If not, not a lot of capital on him.:hope:

I'm no capologist, but if Lock works out as the QB of the future -that put's Lock's financial interest as a percentage of the salary cap - up against the retention of Von Miller in a way. Von will have to take a cut - seems to me.

Of course, the salary cap has gotten a lot harder to figure with the covid financial depression.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no capologist, but if Lock works out as the QB of the future -that put's Lock's financial interest as a percentage of the salary cap - up against the retention of Von Miller in a way. Von will have to take a cut - seems to me.

Of course, the salary cap has gotten a lot harder to figure with the covid financial depression.
By the time we need to extend or resign Lock off his rookie deal, Miller might not be as much a factor.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we win this year we will re-sign Miller. If we stay on losing lace then ill be worried.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Von's next contract will near what this one was, and if he wants that kind of contract it will not be in Denver. Too many younger stars that will need to be signed.
Chubb
Lock
Sutton
Risner
Alexander Johnson
Simmons

We also may be looking for 2 new OTs and a starting CB depending on how this season goes.

I think there are a few different guys that could be cheaper options if we choose to let Von leave:
Jeremiah Attaochu
Malik Reed
Derrek Tuszka

I think staying in Denver means more to Von then a few extra dollars in his back account, but time will tell there.