• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tua, Herbert, Young looking back

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to look back i am a history guy History vs Present whats the best combo

Young / Davis.

Herbert /Davis

Tua /Davis

I know we had to see if Haskins was the Guy but looking back i think A Herbert Davis combo we would be a better team now ..

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to look back i am a history guy History vs Present whats the best combo

Young / Davis.

Herbert /Davis

Tua /Davis

I know we had to see if Haskins was the Guy but looking back i think A Herbert Davis combo we would be a better team now ..

From what we have seen so far, Herbert would have been the best pick. I love what Young brings but stability at QB is more important than a great defensive player. It is too early to say Herbert is the next dominant QB; however, it does appear that way.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what we have seen so far, Herbert would have been the best pick. I love what Young brings but stability at QB is more important than a great defensive player. It is too early to say Herbert is the next dominant QB; however, it does appear that way.
Thats what i am leaning towards you can add sweat also Young /Sweat/ Davis or Herbert/Sweat/Davis the Herbert Sweat Davis looks even more intriguing

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see if chase gets hurt what that means to our defense .
I am not going to “what if the pick “

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young isnt just a beast on defense though. He’s either THE leader or A leader of a cultural shift in DC for the team.

Listen to Rivera talk about him. Watch Young sprint down the field when Heinecke dove for the td. The team feeds off a player like him.

I absolutely wouldn’t t trade him for Hebert.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year if Herbert was on this team, do you REALLY think he'd make the same impact.
He benefitted from great offensive pieces, and a game plan that allowed for lots of deep shots.
The environment has less distractions, and there was no immediate pressure to come in and be the face of a franchise.
Herbert no doubt has some elite tape, throws anticipation etc. He looks like the real deal BUT no way he has the same
rookie year here in this toxic(less toxic as division champs) franchise

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year if Herbert was on this team, do you REALLY think he'd make the same impact.
He benefitted from great offensive pieces, and a game plan that allowed for lots of deep shots.
The environment has less distractions, and there was no immediate pressure to come in and be the face of a franchise.
Herbert no doubt has some elite tape, throws anticipation etc. He looks like the real deal BUT no way he has the same
rookie year here in this toxic(less toxic as division champs) franchise
No way to know anything but in the end we have a potential HOF guy so why act like we got a dick ? I am happy with chase