• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trysten Hill

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to not put too much stock into preseason puff pieces. Agree with you in hoping its true.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of potential with Hill. He has got the size and a great first step. Hill also is a bull when he gets to full speed and finds ways to make his way through traffic.

I look back at all the previous drafts where I thought they would pick a DT in the 1st or 2nd round and they passed. Yeah, I think Donald was going to be the pick in 14 and we "settled" for Martin after the Rams took Donald. Other than that there was really nobody that fit the criteria that Marinelli wants. I think Hill can be that guy that Marinelli wants

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I've seen quickness being compared to Aaron Donald.
I have no clue if it's true or not, probably not, but if he's 90 or even 80% Donald Dallas picked a winner.
:tsk:
Why do people say these things (I know it wasn't you)? It was just like when they compared Pollard to Kamara. We all know they didn't mean that they thought he was going to be as good as Kamara just that he is is hopefully good at the same types of things, but the damn media takes it and runs with it. Did you see that in an article? The only thing I saw was Marinelli saying Donald was a good undertackle in his interview where he talked about Hill being an undertackle but he didn't compare the two. Maybe that is what someone heard and wrote that he was being compared to Donald?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tsk:
Why do people say these things (I know it wasn't you)? It was just like when they compared Pollard to Kamara. We all know they didn't mean that they thought he was going to be as good as Kamara just that he is is hopefully good at the same types of things, but the damn media takes it and runs with it. Did you see that in an article? The only thing I saw was Marinelli saying Donald was a good undertackle in his interview where he talked about Hill being an undertackle but he didn't compare the two. Maybe that is what someone heard and wrote that he was being compared to Donald?

That's a very good question. If you ever find the vcd answer please let us know.