• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Truth Biscit

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww nelly is butthurt
I just don't like people who have nothing to say other than to stir shit up.

You want to refute anything i said, go for it. Til then, i'll continue to mark your posts appropriately.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like people who have nothing to say or than to stir shit up.

You want to refute anything i said, go for it. Til then, i'll continue to mark your posts appropriately.
Look around I have much to say. Including in this thread, sorry I was working and saw some homers going off

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More bullshit ratings. Keep me coming wel sound the alarms for u

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look around I have much to say. Including in this thread, sorry I was working and saw some homers going off
This is the first post you've made in this thread that's more than a few words. Evidence: you're here to stir shit up, not to actually form coherent thoughts.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first post you've made in this thread that's more than a few words. Evidence: you're here to stir shit up, not to actually form coherent thoughts.
Okie dokie Smokey keep preaching

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The arrow is pointing way up. The Bears have lost 2 games on the year by a combined 4 points, and both times they were in position to win them. It's to be expected even if it's disappointing.

We've got the 7th highest rated passer in the league (even though people say he sucks), a great defense (that happened to lay an egg last game), lots of good passing game weapons. We've dominated time of possession on the season and can sustain drives. We're 3-2 while easily could have been 5-0 with a couple more breaks going our way. There's a ton of potential yet to be realized on this team and we're still leading the division.

Were this a finished product like a Packers are supposed to be (for example) with an experienced QB and head coach and mature system, then you'd have a point. The Bears are the exact opposite though and learning to figure stuff out... on both sides of the ball and on the sidelines. The fact that the Bears were considered such heavy favorites on the road against a team that started off 3-0 speaks to how well things have been going.
We could all play the "if" game. They squeaked by AZ and probably should have lost. They beat Seattle, a team that starts off notoriously bad, at home, by one score. They "could also" be 2-3 or 1-4. Let's not play that game.

Also, being favored against Brock Osweiler in Miami means absolutely nothing. Half the teams in the league would have got that line.

You don't have to rattle off stats and "what if's". It's the NFL any team could play that game.

With that, I do think the Bears have a promising young team. Just remember, when a fellow fan talks smack after one really good half of football, he is gong to get kicked in the nuts when things don't follow form. No need to take it personally.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that, I do think the Bears have a promising young team. Just remember, when a fellow fan talks smack after one really good half of football, he is gong to get kicked in the nuts when things don't follow form. No need to take it personally.
I'm not taking it personally. I'm commenting about the subject of the thread with something far more intelligible than "uh oh Trubisky 5 TDs you all are going down."

You're right, they could be 2-3, or they could be 5-0, which is my point. Look at the games:

1. Controlled the game against the Packers, packed it up at halftime and got bit in the ass by a great QB because of it. They deserved to lose that game even though they had numerous chances to win it. Kyle Fuller catching a ball that hit him right in the numbers, for example, puts the game away. And he had 2 picks this last game.

2. Controlled the game from wire to wire against the Seahawks, who put up a garbage time TD to make the score look closer.

3. Didn't play great overall on the road against Arizona, but after giving up a couple early scores, they tightened up and scrapped to victory, controlling most of the game.

4. Beat the crap out of a Tampa team that was lighting up scoreboards up until that point.

5. Started off slow, made some adjustments in the second half to take a big lead on the back of their offense (which had been the much bigger question mark) but the defense let them down big time.

You'll notice at no point did i mention that the whole team played like crap, or were over-matched or went down early and never had a chance. The Bears were in position to win all 5 games and very easily could have. There's only 2 teams in the entire NFL that have a better point differential than the Bears which is the quickest way to gauge how good a team has been on the season.

So yea, there's a lot of reasons why the Bears are a good team and will continue to be a good team. They're also young and developing and that inexperience has cost them dearly in terms of wins and losses (and probably will again). Speaking for myself, i think they're a 10-6 team with the chance to make it to the divisional round of the playoffs before losing there, but i wouldn't be surprised by a little more or less thanks to how young and inexperienced they are.

But hey, i'm a flaming homer as identified by the geniuses of this board. Guilt by association.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to chill. The Bears aren't dead.

The Bears aren't dominating the NFC. The team is a work in progress...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking for myself, i think they're a 10-6 team with the chance to make it to the divisional round of the playoffs before losing there, but i wouldn't be surprised by a little more or less thanks to how young and inexperienced they are.

they may be able to get to 10-6 ... maybe 9-7 ... which is pretty decent from where they were and with a 1st year rookie head coach

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to chill. The Bears aren't dead.

The Bears aren't dominating the NFC. The team is a work in progress...
I don't think the Bears are dead at all. I just like piling on the creators of douchy threads. Not that i'm any better.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that this thread will be the gift that keeps on giving until some time in Dec... good stuff

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was truly shocking to me that Mitch wasnt able to throw 6 TDs again for every game again, stunning in fact

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few of these threads ops have been on, just mysteriously avoiding their threads

He and northeast will be back in here, as soon as they win their next game in convincing fashion. It's what they do....my favorite thing is being quoted with "fuck you". All kinds of kick ass humor...